ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyrgios has made semis in the last 4 tournaments hes entered so that will offset the loss of the 90 points, he wont go past the 1st round at wimbledon but at least his ranking will be around 50 something after Wimbeldon which is about right for the type of player he is

Isn't the main point of getting ranking points so you can enter (or be seeded) events like Wimbledon? Would seem weird to boycott it for that reason. I'd understand on moral grounds a bit more.

They should allow people to have points from the last 2 Wimbledon events. Or allow the Russians to keep the points from the 2021 event.

Pliskova, for example, has no chance to defend the final points from last year and will fall out of the top 10 regardless of what happens this year. Novak is the same

They should allow people to have points from the last 2 Wimbledon events. Or allow the Russians to keep the points from the 2021 event.

Pliskova, for example, has no chance to defend the final points from last year and will fall out of the top 10 regardless of what happens this year. Novak is the same

This

I think with Krygios would have to win most of his matches in straight sets as I don't think he could last seven five set matches. Considering he cannot train more than two hours due to boredom. Being in a match though is a total different scenario. I'm sorry but I just can't watch him. I tried at lasted about five minutes.

Now to Medvedev goodnes the final last Sunday I knew his coach would get up and leave. He kept turning his head and did not make eye contact with him. It was really bad form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A walkover helps and a very easy draw. Good luck to him he’ll need it.

Barty won her three Grand Slams without beating a top ten opponent. Gee, Li Na never played a player in the top 20 when she won the Australian Open - That's the way the draw works out at times.

Great result for Kubler again. Funnily enough I thought grass was his worst surface overall so signs are promising for the US hardcourt season if he can stay healthy.

A quarter final appearance in an ATP 250 event actually feels like a real breakthrough for current Dominic Thiem.
Two tough 3 set wins is probably the best thing that could've happened to him, especially against a couple of solid players. No shame in losing to Baez on clay either.

Two tough 3 set wins is probably the best thing that could've happened to him, especially against a couple of solid players. No shame in losing to Baez on clay either.

A really hope we see Thiem get back to somewhere near his best, was a consistent top 5 player for a few years before the injury and made 4 grand slam finals between 2018-2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back