ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't dropped serve all week Nick, man is running hot.

If he wins this and had his Wimbledon Finalist points counted he'd be ranked around 15 in the world.
he is playing like the 15th-ranked player in the world. Even a top ten player.

Going to be a nasty draw for some seed at the US Open.

Yep, he'd be top 15 in the world if the normal 1200 points for Wimbledon finalist went towards the ATP Ranking.

I'd say now he pulls out of Toronto, plays Cincy as prep for the US open.

Wins the doubles as well.

That's two mens doubles titles in the last fortnight (with different pairing).

As if he's not enough of a force in the singles on current form, but he might be one of the most in-form doubles players too!

Considering he's backing up his singles matches with doubles play just mere hours later, he must be feeling confident with his body.

Nick is in Montreal. Looks like he'll play in the Masters event.

Wow, just assumed he would pull out.

Solid tennis today, would really hope so with that match up but just enjoying this good run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a bad feeling about this.

Nothing wrong with a tank. players do it all the time. But Nick not good at expressing interest in the past.

Something can always happen with Nick. He's as likely to bomb out first round in New York as he is making a run.

And that's why I have no expectations on the guy

I am saying Nick could or probably should tank but he can't tank very well as it is too obvious he is tanking. He struggles to play like he cares. And so, some drama will likely occur with bad headlines. headlines will say Nick this Nick that and he hasnt changed. (where i disagree)

Last edited:
Nick has got a few weeks before US Open starts. And a day off here.

He wins his R1. He faces Medvedev (for better or worse) and then he chills with his GF & team before giving US Open (a tournament designed for his entertainment style) a go. And then flies back to Canberra to see his beloved Mum and decide what to do for the rest of the year.

Probably perfect for him

Nick has got a few weeks before US Open starts. And a day off here.

He wins his R1. He faces Medvedev (for better or worse) and then he chills with his GF & team before giving US Open (a tournament designed for his entertainment style) a go. And then flies back to Canberra to see his beloved Mum and decide what to do for the rest of the year.

Probably perfect for him
He just got a wildcard into main draw for Cincinnati. Let's see if he plays that also

Remove this Banner Ad

Back