ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

CoC was just about to beat Dimitrov in straight sets but then Dimi turned it around and is now in the final after beating Fritz in a similar manner.

Would be his first title win in 6 years if he can keep it going.

CoC was just about to beat Dimitrov in straight sets but then Dimi turned it around and is now in the final after beating Fritz in a similar manner.

Would be his first title win in 6 years if he can keep it going.
Wow, that’s a crazy drought.

Meanwhile 18 y/o Fils looking for his maiden title, should be a good match against Cerundolo. Good opening few games.

Can’t help but feel he’s going to be one of those guys that looks back when his career is finished, or just about done, and thinks what if…

A6F09284-2B96-4857-BFC7-445E7BB438CF.jpeg

I seriously think that Stef should of got rid of his dad and stuck with the Poo. I feel this has help Zverev only having his brother with dad taking a back seat to his coaching. I am not a fan of players having their parents on their coaching team after the age of 18. All involved need to let go of the apron strings.

It will never happen like Wozza and her dad. I don't think the parent knows what to do with themselves that is why they are so involved. It doesn't matter that they have family at home who may need their attention also.

Not sure how invested I’ll be given what just happened in Paris, but grass is back and 2 ATP 250’s this week, both with pretty strong fields. Kyrgios is back, as is Raonic!

Stuttgart:

7EF3E3B5-1B8F-4AFB-A983-0081AE10A6F5.jpeg

Hertogenbosch:

DC64C3A2-0204-491A-95E1-9E51BE8C1DE2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah bad loss from Kubler, his form is definitely pretty ordinary.

O’Connell on now against Altmaier, who upset Sinner at the FO. He’s playing well and up 4-3 with a break. Not sure what happened to him in Paris after having a pretty good clay court season up until then. Must not have been well.

Disappointing result for Kubler, feel like hes about to go crashing down the rankings again, with lots of points to defend
Yeah bad loss from Kubler, his form is definitely pretty ordinary.

O’Connell on now against Altmaier, who upset Sinner at the FO. He’s playing well and up 4-3 with a break. Not sure what happened to him in Paris after having a pretty good clay court season up until then. Must not have been well.
Can’t defend his Wimbledon points either. He ll be out of the top 100, which is crazy

Can’t defend his Wimbledon points either. He ll be out of the top 100, which is crazy

He's got no points to defend there remember because of the Russians last year.

Nick looking very unfit in his loss last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back