ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Very impressive to take out Fritz and Medvedev in successive rounds. A semi against Davidovich Fokina and with Alcaraz gone Alex is in with a good chance to win an ATP 1000 title. :)

I think ADM can beat AFD and get to his first 1000 final. Also Purcell teamed up with Rublev to play doubles and won a couple of rounds. Just got beaten by the top team in a super tb.

Alex wallops AFD and moves into his highest final ever. And moves to his highest ranking of #12 - our best since Hewitt.

Yeah - he 'doesn't have any weapons' and 'could never win a Slam' but great to see someone taking full advantage of what ability they have and constantly working hard for success.

How many top 50 players of the last 20 years (or ever?) could win a Slam really? Just gotta do what you can with what you got.

Where can you watch the tennis now it’s no longer on Foxtel?

Tennis TV or BEIN Sports Connect.

Great work from Alex. As AdelaideGT said, just a man making the most of what he has got. Should Sinner have too much firepower tomorrow morning? Yes. But he's going to die trying to upset him. Can't ask much more than that.

As most would have expected, ADM goes down to Sinner but a great week for him anyway.

3 Aussies qualify for Cincinatti and will face:

Thompson v Isner
Purcell v Harris
Kokkinakis v Hurkacz

De Minaur v Wolf

As most would have expected, ADM goes down to Sinner but a great week for him anyway.

3 Aussies qualify for Cincinatti and will face:

Thompson v Isner
Purcell v Harris
Kokkinakis v Hurkacz

De Minaur v Wolf
Aussies are having good hard court seasons so far.

I‘ve got a thread up for Cincy ATP/WTA - Masters 1000 Cincinnati

Sinner was always going to win that final but still great to see Alex make a 1000 final. Thats a huge step for him, probably about his ceiling to. Might just sneak into top 10 in his career at some point and maybe 1 end of year finals tournament but definitely not more then a quarter in a slam.

Still its a good week for Alex

Aussie rankings look pretty good atm (just don't mention the women...):

12 de Minaur*
47 Popyrin*
49 Thompson
50 Vukic
54 Purcell*
68 O'Connell
77 Kokkinakis
86 Kubler

* = career-high

Purcell would rise to #46 with just one more win in Cincy. And worth noting that Kyrgios would resume with a protected ranking of around #20.

Tennis TV or BEIN Sports Connect.

Great work from Alex. As AdelaideGT said, just a man making the most of what he has got. Should Sinner have too much firepower tomorrow morning? Yes. But he's going to die trying to upset him. Can't ask much more than that.
How much is it a month TT or BEIN Sports Connect?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watch the tennis now on Bet 365 or Sportsbet. No commentators, but don't miss out on much. Majors just reactivate Stan for the month and then cancel until the next one. That way if I'm asleep, I can watch a replay or mini match highlights later.

i miss the commentators, you pick up a fair bit from them and sometimes i just listen to what there talking about while i work. Only reason i signed up to BeIn really and one or 2 other things i would watch on there. The no commentator stuff kills it a bit for me

I joined too - but I don’t like using Chmoecast
Better BeIN on foxtel

Aussie rankings look pretty good atm (just don't mention the women...):

12 de Minaur*
47 Popyrin*
49 Thompson
50 Vukic
54 Purcell*
68 O'Connell
77 Kokkinakis
86 Kubler

* = career-high

Purcell would rise to #46 with just one more win in Cincy. And worth noting that Kyrgios would resume with a protected ranking of around #20.
Purcell is the mover of the week..

World number 47

Alexei Popyrin moves to a career high of world number 40. Incredible.

O’Connell won Challenger in Shanghai.
Career high World number 53. Incredible rise over the years

Was a pretty cruisy draw, good choice as it was a Challenger 100 so gets him 100 points. Very handy

Was the higher ranked player in that tournament so would of been nice to grab a win before going to Asia but hopefully there should be some chances over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back