ATP ATP Tour - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick plays some insane, almost impossible shots and they come off. I wish he would reach his full potential but sadly he probably won’t.

I miss the days of aussies dominating tennis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nadal is right, Kyrgios lacks respect on court for everyone inc the game. Serving underarm is something another flog does..... Tomic.
Rafa is also annoying as hell with his time wasting and for me Nick is far better to watch but Rafa is still right.

The lack of respect for Kyrgios is brought on him self imho with the s**t he says and the lack of trying in games.
Nick is a talent but it seems it wont be fully reached.

Just aw Krygios beat Wawrinka. You *en beauty!!!!

Googled the players names and it said he won in a grudge mate, but that was back in 2016. Nonetheless the history is still there, checked again and he won todays game too. Outstanding for him against a rival, on the back of what Nadal said and also regarding Hewitt's comments.

Well done Krygios. * the haters!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

''
THAT'S BULLS**T': KYRGIOS LETS FLY AT CROWD, UMPIRE
Another day, another drama-filled Nick Kyrgios victory. The Australian has unloaded on the crowd and the umpire before landing his second huge scalp in as many days. FULL REPORT INSIDE ''

GOOD ON HIM!!!!!

* THE HATERS!!!!!!

Nadal is right, Kyrgios lacks respect on court for everyone inc the game. Serving underarm is something another flog does..... Tomic.
Rafa is also annoying as hell with his time wasting and for me Nick is far better to watch but Rafa is still right.
Underarm serve is fine IMO. More players should do it against Rafa considering how ridiculously far he stands back to return serve.

I don't like him tkaing injury timeouts so often though.

Underarm serve is fine IMO. More players should do it against Rafa considering how ridiculously far he stands back to return serve.

I don't like him tkaing injury timeouts so often though.

Tennis is hell bent on respect. At the end of the day your job is to win, sometimes respect is compromised. Having played tennis on and off for a decade, I've seen others underarm serve once or twice. I don't mind going for it every now and then, people just move on from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back