ATP ATP Tour - 2019

I don't think he's beating Zverev, he's playing well and been having relatively easy matches compared to Nick..

Much needed week, still don't think it means a whole lot, i think it's been the right set of circumstances that have helped his week with the crowd and matchups, he usually matches up well with Nadal and Wawrinka. Not usually so much with Isner so makes that impressive

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The first set is usually very telling between these two. Past record shows if you win the first set, you usually win the match. Final could be a different story?

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
How is Zverev considered the next best thing? Haven’t seen much from him to impress. He’s tall, not as mobile and has limited tools to his game. He’s strong and has power yes, but that’s it. That’s my opinion anyway

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nick playing with some real focus. Haven’t seen him waver once yet. Also, Zverev can harden up if he wants to get shitty about Kyrgios playing drop shots. They’re a part of the game.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Nick playing with some real focus. Haven’t seen him waver once yet. Also, Zverev can harden up if he wants to get shitty about Kyrgios playing drop shots. They’re a part of the game.
Good tactic tbh. Why not exploit the weakness of speed that Zverev lacks. Done his homework.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Great drop shot. Force Zverev to come to the net. Kyrgios is holding here. He has some mental strength.

And again. Zverev really doesn’t like these drop shots at all doesn’t he? Looked disgusted that time

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Huge point. Really am surprised by this Kyrgios. Honestly. Smart tennis. Zverev is standing quite far back behind the baseline, so Kyrgios just pushes him with these drop shots.

Back