ATP ATP Tour - 2019

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Anyone think Federer will beat Connors' 109 titles?
I'd say he won't win another 10 tournaments by the end of next year. Not sure how long he intends to play on for.

He'd be almost 39 1/2 at the Australian Open in 2021.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
De Minaur is out of Miami. I know he was ill for a bit after the Australian summer but he hasn't seemed right after the Australian summer. I mentioned at the end of last year I think he needs to reduce his schedule a bit.

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
It won't hurt Alex's ranking or points too much.
- 2018 Indian Wells R64 (25), Irving QF (25), Miami R128 (26)
- 2019 Indian Wells R64 (25)

I agree of trying to make sure he doesn't keep his schedule too packed but it's been lighter than light after a couple of withdrawals in February and now Miami, it was the part of the season he needed to gain points as clay will be his worst surface with his flat game style.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I agree of trying to make sure he doesn't keep his schedule too packed but it's been lighter than light after a couple of withdrawals in February and now Miami, it was the part of the season he needed to gain points as clay will be his worst surface with his flat game style.

You are probably right but he virtually grew up on clay and has won Challengers on Europe on clay so I had presumed he would go okay on it.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
De Minaur is out of Miami. I know he was ill for a bit after the Australian summer but he hasn't seemed right after the Australian summer. I mentioned at the end of last year I think he needs to reduce his schedule a bit.

Has he pulled out with injury ? Or just managing his schedule ?

Back