Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Diego v Novak final.

I would like to see Diego win tonight
Very possible, this is only the entrée so Djokovic would firmly have the French Final in his sights so this might be more about good preparation. If Diego can upset Nadal in this lead up, he could certainly do the same to Novak.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I think a three year ban is a bit steep. A ban of three months is would be more acceptable plus a monetary one. So glad I don't get into twitter so I don't have the inclination to read what people are up to.

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
That Rublev Shapo match was a good one to watch. Caught the last two sets after the footy. Rublev is a boss when he is on. Kind of like a ATP Muguruza as there is not a lot of margin there, he is either a million dollars or a tramp. From an aesthetics POV the one handed backhand is nice but when you are up against someone with the power of Rublev it makes it tough. Shapo serve really gave out as well as the match went on. When the big 3 move on there will be some entertaining match ups between Medvedev, Tsitsipas, Rublev, Shapo & Kyrgios.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm looking forward to watching the rivalry between Sharpo and Rublev over the next few years. Sharpo got distracted by someone in the crowd and then Rublev up he antic. A really enjoyable match. Hoping that Rublev wins the final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom