ATP ATP Tour 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Diego v Novak final.

I would like to see Diego win tonight
Very possible, this is only the entrée so Djokovic would firmly have the French Final in his sights so this might be more about good preparation. If Diego can upset Nadal in this lead up, he could certainly do the same to Novak.

I think a three year ban is a bit steep. A ban of three months is would be more acceptable plus a monetary one. So glad I don't get into twitter so I don't have the inclination to read what people are up to.

That Rublev Shapo match was a good one to watch. Caught the last two sets after the footy. Rublev is a boss when he is on. Kind of like a ATP Muguruza as there is not a lot of margin there, he is either a million dollars or a tramp. From an aesthetics POV the one handed backhand is nice but when you are up against someone with the power of Rublev it makes it tough. Shapo serve really gave out as well as the match went on. When the big 3 move on there will be some entertaining match ups between Medvedev, Tsitsipas, Rublev, Shapo & Kyrgios.

I'm looking forward to watching the rivalry between Sharpo and Rublev over the next few years. Sharpo got distracted by someone in the crowd and then Rublev up he antic. A really enjoyable match. Hoping that Rublev wins the final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny Millman in the final of the tournament in Kazakhstan. If he wins tomorrow, it would be a very John Millman thing to have his first (and probably only) tour title in Kazakhstan.

It's on 9pm tonight on tennistv for anyone interested

Would be an interesting tale for sure. I suppose with COVID where ever you go you are just in a hotel room anyway. Those euroasian countries have a stack of resource money at the top end of town so they are probably all tucked up in some luxury hotel anyway. Lot of US/AUS/French players in the draw so it can't have been too much of a dive.

Yeah, he just wore him down as he does.

Great he has a tour title on record now. Was really happy for him watching that last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back