ATP ATP World Team Cup 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel Kyrgios would’ve been a better match for Nadal then for Agut. Agut is too resilience, De Minaur would’ve been agile enough. Swap the match ups around. Just unfortunate not being Aussies’ day
You can't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If djokovic doesn't win the AO I think a fair bit of blame could be laid at the timing of the atp cup. I think djokovic is expending far too much physical and emotional energy so close to a grand slam. We shall see in a couple of weeks.

You make a good point about the emotion. I think physically players will recover with the weeks break but if you compare it to how serious players say took the Brisbane event in the same week there is a massive difference.

At the very least the Perth matches need to start a few days earlier

I think they will do something to make it easier for those playing in Perth. If they get a WTA Cup up and running and even played the top 8 of the WTA event in Perth it might give an extra day for travel while still having Tennis every day. Either way more matches will give them more flexibility.

If djokovic doesn't win the AO I think a fair bit of blame could be laid at the timing of the atp cup. I think djokovic is expending far too much physical and emotional energy so close to a grand slam. We shall see in a couple of weeks.

He should be fine. Few easy ones in round 1&2 will help though.

As opposed to someone like Rafa?

As opposed to someone like Rafa?

Both probably play the final, and Mededev had a long week too. Lets be real the 3 big chances for the title had long weeks, not as if it benefits one of the other more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back