Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably best for all concerned if I choose to not pursue the half formed thought that one inspired.....
Go for it mate. Must be decades since you’ve felt a twitch down there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a while since this thread has featured front page, but let me just point out the farking morans that have just made #istandwithdan twitter trending nationally :$

Enjoy your Stockholm Syndrome *heads 🙃

Not responsible? No. Accountable? * yes.

Stronzo Steve’s finally on the way home, as long as he passes his rona tests he will be flying out of Saudi on Sunday, to London, Singapore, then Adelaide to do his 2 weeks iso there. Then hopefully home to Melbs early November. It’s been 8 months since he left for a 5 week swing 😬 Fingers crossed it all goes ok!

25kms lol. What ******* point does that serve? :drunk:

#standbydan
It will actually make a big difference as in people will be able to visit beaches, parks, take their kids on outings, exercise, bike rides meet up with family members within the whatever bubble rules...I think it’s 10 outdoors now. A lot of this stuff was not in peoples 5 klm range. For some people it’s still s**t but for others it does give them some semblance of a life back. I can take the kids to a big park down on the foreshore now for ice-creams and walks, I can go down to a shopping centre instead of buying everything online...crap like that that wasn’t in my 5 klm range. My daughter can visit me now without being interrogated by police why she is out of her own suburb.
It sounds so s**t but it’s better than nothing when you have no choice.

It will actually make a big difference as in people will be able to visit beaches, parks, take their kids on outings, exercise, bike rides meet up with family members within the whatever bubble rules...I think it’s 10 outdoors now. A lot of this stuff was not in peoples 5 klm range. For some people it’s still sh*t but for others it does give them some semblance of a life back. I can take the kids to a big park down on the foreshore now for ice-creams and walks, I can go down to a shopping centre instead of buying everything online...crap like that that wasn’t in my 5 klm range. My daughter can visit me now without being interrogated by police why she is out of her own suburb.
It sounds so sh*t but it’s better than nothing when you have no choice.
No I get that, but why even have a limit? Its ******* stupid.

No I get that, but why even have a limit? Its ******* stupid.
Stops people leaving the general metro area and starting more hot spots I guess, it still keeps people somewhat closer to home and out of country areas and tourist hotspots like where we live. I still can’t go to the city or visit my family in the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back