Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Like I said, no issue wearing a mask. Just waiting for someone to explain to me how wearing one when driving is safer than the risk of my glasses fogging up and me driving into some campaigner.
Its probably being stipulated to further enforce mask use in general, and to discourage people from touching their masks by wearing or removing them when entering & exiting cars.

Wearing a mask with a proper noseclip largely dissipates the fogging issue.

Its probably being stipulated to further enforce mask use in general, and to discourage people from touching their masks by wearing or removing them when entering & exiting cars.

Wearing a mask with a proper noseclip largely dissipates the fogging issue.
It was never required in Victoria from what I understand. Why the difference here? It makes no logical sense and increases the risk of accidents.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Jul 3, 2012
Bayside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
QPR
zackah which one you wearing today?
I reckon number 3.
D9AE042A-15EF-406E-BE93-C164FCA77FF5.jpeg

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Phew lockdown over 6pm tonight. I don’t think anyone can really appreciate what we went through for this country. You’re welcome Australia!
I have nothing but respect and admiration for Queensland residents such as you and Joe Daniher.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Phew lockdown over 6pm tonight. I don’t think anyone can really appreciate what we went through for this country. You’re welcome Australia!

ANNA PALA: Hey Chief Health Officer. How long do we have to keep people locked up?
CHO: At least 7 days is needed just to know that infected folk will test positive. 14 days to be really safe.
ANNA PALA: How long has it been?
CHO: I've been using the Queensland Gold Standard method of keeping track of days, and I've nearly used up the fingers on one hand.
ANNA PALA: You beauty. The danger has passed. Let 'em out! We've got a Test Match to get ready for.

Back