Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Remove this Banner Ad

Dis you spend the whole time you were away from the bay simultaneously hitting yourself on the head and stuffing a crayon up you left nostril into your brain?

Because these are comfortably the dumbest two words you have written on this site.

Big call, I know. But I'm making it.

It's hardly a big call to clutch at semantics.

Chocolate and orange? You're a ******* monster!

What are you talking about Willis ? It's one of life's most tastiest treats.

Suppose you don't like Jaffas either.

Last edited:
You pathetic little twerp.

Like the kid who gets caught in front of the fridge with brown stuff all over his mouth and clothes and says "I DIDN'T EAT THE CHOCOLATE CAKE."

Time was you were witty and subversive. What happened to you?
Nice melt

It is funny how the toilet roll is selling out but the shelves displaying tissue boxes and rolls of paper kitchen towel are all still stocked to the hilt!

Fukn dumbarse bogans. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cake was/is good. Nutella and cinnamon.

Started brewing ginger beer today. Not an authentic one as it’s not made from the tears of a ranga, but we’ll see how it pans out. Might have to buy a bottle of rum.

People here are becoming really patriotic. Not sure what that’s all about?

People here are becoming really patriotic. Not sure what that’s all about?

It means the fear mongering has reached the next step of behaviour modification.

Patriotism has ever been one of the go to security blankets for the sheep peepul in times of widespread public apprehension. The other one is reactionism. An abrupt change to community values, rejecting previous relaxations of public opinions and morality.

Its simple mob psychology. Get people to the point where they collectively feel that their world is spinning out of control, and they start thrashing about looking for what can give an impression of stability.

If one takes hold, it will be irritating. If both flourish together, then watch out. The two together are dangerous. When both take hold, the search for a scapegoat kicks in.

Last edited:
In all these videos, the fatties fighting each other at supermarkets seem to be ethnics. Is it a thing? Or are videos of people with accents yelling at each other just more funny?

I used to like watching Fat Pizza too.

It is time my kids got a little insight into my childhood.

I have already peeled the veggies and they are on the stove. Should be ready to serve by 6 - they will melt in their mouths assuming they eat them with a spoon (they will obviously dissolve on a fork)

Deb potato on the side. Delicious :yum:

I do believe this is one of the items still freely available along with the wholemeal products.

1584310056430.png

It is funny how the toilet roll is selling out but the shelves displaying tissue boxes and rolls of paper kitchen towel are all still stocked to the hilt!

Not in my shithole area. All 5 supermarkets haven't seen paper towel, tissues and anti bacterial handsoap since like 5th March. A lot of old campaigners here hoarding s**t I just want to bring an automatic rifle into the store and shoot them all.

Last edited:

Not at my supermarket. Everything was sold out, including the pasta in the pasta aisle.

Two aisles away there was a big display of pasta at the end of the aisle, untouched. I assume the obese panicky doomsday preppers couldn't be bothered walking the extra 20m.

Saturday morning at our local deli that do cheap brekkies as well, me and missus cc remarked how people were calm and not stocking up.
Then we watched this bloke wander around with his 4 yr old, he appeared slightly uneasy.
He filled a bag full of pasta and rice, so we decided to keep an eye on him and to count his cans of tomatoes as he unloaded at the check out, 13 cans, he then turned and grabbed 4 more from a tub as he stood there and proceeded to pull out 10 bottles of pasatta and a few more cans.
The owner has put limit buying on every product he has.

It means the fear mongering has reached the next step of behaviour modification.

Patriotism has ever been one of the go to security blankets for the sheep peepul in times of widespread public apprehension. The other one is reactionism. An abrupt change to community values, rejecting previous relaxations of public opinions and morality.

Its simple mob psychology. Get people to the point where they collectively feel that their world is spinning out of control, and they start thrashing about looking for what can give an impression of stability.

If one takes hold, it will be irritating. If both flourish together, then watch out. The two together are dangerous. When both take hold, the search for a scapegoat kicks in.
That would be Scomo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back