Remove this Banner Ad

Dan26

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 23, 2000
Werribee
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
If you Hawks and Bomber fans want to e-mail Wayne Jackson to demand the Round 9 clash be moved, do it on : waynej@afl.com.au

Or email Andrew Demetrious on andrewd@afl.com.au

DEMAND IT.

DO IT !

And explain why! They don't want to listen to over-emotional idiots bagging the AFL. Just rationally explain why it should logically be moved.

Dan you have impressed me on this one while most of the Essendon supporters have been sucked in by the AFL/Colonial management line of no need you have seen the obvious.
I thank you for the link & have sent them an e-mail.
BTW I , like you actuallt have a seat regardless as I am going down to the game & have a ticket from an Essendon member. Personally I would be happier with Saturday night but for the overall good the game simply must be moved.

goatmaster, thanks.

Don't forget to e-mail both of them.

In 1999, the 1st vs 2nd Ess-Kanagaroos match drew 69,000. Hawthorn have a far bigger following than the Roos, so imagine what a top of the ladder Ess-Hawks clash will get.

The game must be moved, and I am ******* sick of the procrastination.

It doesn't disadvantage Essendon, because we will get the Round 16 home match agaisnt North transferred from the MCG back to Colonial. So it all works out in the end!

There is no excuse not to move this one. I wonder if they don't move it, what kind of bullshit excuse they will use?

I'm betting that they will use the excuse: "Its too late to move it now"

It's only been talked about for the last 3 weeks now. How friggin long do they need?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back