Meet Up Attention to all STKFC supporters & members (Please read/share)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, it's 4.2mb so won't load. Happy for somebody to PM me with their email address who can compress it better than me. It's merely a vid of the tv screen.

Finally got it loaded with a bit of advice from our favourite mod ;)

Sorry about the quality but hopefully this inspires others to join in. Crowd led pre match engagement. Well done to all involved. Keep it up I look forward to joining in one day...

SH

Finally got it loaded with a bit of advice from our favourite mod ;)

Sorry about the quality but hopefully this inspires others to join in. Crowd led pre match engagement. Well done to all involved. Keep it up I look forward to joining in one day...

SH

Sounded like the whole crowd was doing it. Gave me goosebumps just listening to it on here. How many times did they sing it during the game?

Sounded like the whole crowd was doing it. Gave me goosebumps just listening to it on here. How many times did they sing it during the game?
Just the once.

It wasn't. It was being played over the PA.

Oh, well that's different. I assume they are ultimately trying to get it going on a regular basis....sung by the crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great initiative and would be incredible if the crowd jumped on board on a consistent basis. Perhaps the club should be contacted so that, at least in the early stages, they can prompt the crowd to join in, via the big screen.

Shows a true evolution in the game of football, beginning with that sound emanating from three collective brain cells rubbing together, in the form of that "Coooooooollingwooooood" drivel.

Problem was it should have been done at the start of every quarter. This week we'll try it at the MCG against Collingwood, and between the supporters who will stay home because they had to pay an extra $2.50 to go, and the fact we're playing Collingwood, and they'll just drown it out.

We need to keep doing it and persist. And everyone possible needs to turn up Saturday.

It wasn't. It was being played over the PA.
Was at the game and the crowd definitely got into it when it sped up. Just took people a while to get the timing and figure out what was happening but the first half was definitely mainly the PA.

I really liked it as it was quick and got the crowd really going into the start of the match. Hopefully they keep doing, will only get better.

Have the club even promoted this at all?

Edit - I just checked, they haven't at all. Why not?

Everything in the OP needs to be laid out into a post on the website, including the end result, how many readers do we have, 1000 maybe? Here's an idea St Kilda, utilise your social media platforms maybe and increase that exposure 10 fold...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back