Meet Up Attention to all STKFC supporters & members (Please read/share)

Remove this Banner Ad

How'd it go? I think I heard a normal pace song in the last quarter. Missed the first half.
Went well. More people joined in this time. The more we do it the better.

R we still doing this chant in round 5 against gws...
I loved the first one vs bulldogs, hairs on the back of the neck were up and a slight tear in the eye... good to c it, hope it continues...

Perhaps they club could get half a dozen people to do the chant, record it, mix it so it sounds like thousands, and send it out to all members, put it on the club site etc.

Perhaps they club could get half a dozen people to do the chant, record it, mix it so it sounds like thousands, and send it out to all members, put it on the club site etc.
I like that idea... get it up and about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard it loud and clear from Sydney!

On tv.

I'm from out of town so can't get along to many games, but am here this arvo. I reckon this has huge potential. Only problem today was that the siren went half way through. It was getting up momentum and then the siren drowned it out. Maybe some a slightly different timing could work better next time, but keep it going and it'll grow into something huge!

Thought the effort before the game today failed, sadly. Very few people on the members wing near me were singing or clapping along.

It was better at 3QT though.

I feel like this could die if it doesn't improve soon... Not sure what we could do to really kickstart it. Maybe get a dedicated group of fans who are prepared to stand up and chant (like a cheer squad, but not?). I don't know haha.

I want this to work and think it could be great if done well but today was disappointing.

Thought the effort before the game today failed, sadly. Very few people on the members wing near me were singing or clapping along.

It was better at 3QT though.

I feel like this could die if it doesn't improve soon... Not sure what we could do to really kickstart it. Maybe get a dedicated group of fans who are prepared to stand up and chant (like a cheer squad, but not?). I don't know haha.

I want this to work and think it could be great if done well but today was disappointing.

Just persist. Sounded great from over here in Adelaide anyway!

Nobody near me joined in singing or clapping during the first one before the 1st quarter. However when the chant picked up in the second verse, people started to get going as it was easier to predict the beat.

Now the one at 3qtr time was the best I think I've seen it. Everyone around me joined in and we had just put GWS to the sword to close the margin so people were up and about.

It's got huge potential. I don't agree that it'll die away if it doesn't pick up soon, it'll take time but I can tell people at the games are starting to get into it a lot more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back