Attn Killer, Dreamkiller

• Thread starter Hollypig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

H

Hollypig

Can you boys help us out with some info on a young fella by the name of Ryan Ayres (sp?)
The Roosters have signed him today from the top end, the only info so far is that he`s 6f3, & was on Melbournes List or as a rookie.
Thanks for that.

Holly the only info I have on him are a few t1t bits from the Demons year book.
He was with the MFC for one year 2002.
Recruited from Darwin.
D.O.B. 22/10/83
Ht. 192
Wt.80
Thats it, but apparently he is a gun in the NTFL. And if he has been playing for MFC ressies (Sandringham) he should be accustomed to playing against men, as opposed to playing against kids his age in the junior leagues.
Now i have got to put all of this on the Roost or Wedgie will crack the sh1ts.
He kicked 21 goals in VFL ressies same team as Jamar.
From the MFC website:
Boasted an outstanding junior career in the Northern Territory but minor injuries over the last two years have hampered his performance. Although tall (192cm) he has the motoring ability of a midfielder and would be suited to a half-forward or half-back role.

Well from looking through Killer's NTFL results he's only mentioned a couple of times so far this season with one bag of 6 goals.

Not sure about the 'gun' label as I haven't seen his name that often in the headlines up here but I also haven't been keeping too close an eye on the local footy this season due to other commitments.

I have a contact at the Darwin footy club who I'll shoot off an email to tonight to see what he says about him........

Originally posted by dreamkillers
Well from looking through Killer's NTFL results he's only mentioned a couple of times so far this season with one bag of 6 goals.

Not sure about the 'gun' label as I haven't seen his name that often in the headlines up here but I also haven't been keeping too close an eye on the local footy this season due to other commitments.

I have a contact at the Darwin footy club who I'll shoot off an email to tonight to see what he says about him........

He been struggling at for forward for consistancy
Good mark kicks a bit off
got a very good build though and if
your club has someone who can teach him
the position he should do well.

Oddly sounded like he was playing better in
Melbourne than here.

Has a brother playing in the colts.

Thanks for that, apparantly he`s coming over with a mate from up there who was Brisbane listed, & another, who is rated in the top three up there. I`ll get the names & pass them on.
Thanks again for the info

Originally posted by Hollypig
Thanks for that, apparantly he`s coming over with a mate from up there who was Brisbane listed, & another, who is rated in the top three up there. I`ll get the names & pass them on.
Thanks again for the info

PIG is it as good as it sounds or what??

Jeremias

3YTdcw1.jpg

s7OcQOU.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back