Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Atu showed a bit at times but unfortunately just not quite good enough to make it AFL level which there is no shame in that.

All the best to him for the future as he seems like a good individual.

that kick against sydney this year late in the game when he should have went long still haunts me
is it weird that after all this time, i'm still surprised by your total lack of grace? he's off the list, what more do you want? get over it.

Atu tried but was nowhere the level.

Barely got a game in the worst AFL team for some time.

He will find a place in Old Scholars 2nds where half our list should be too.

is it weird that after all this time, i'm still surprised by your total lack of grace? he's off the list, what more do you want? get over it.

If his name was Atu Bresnehan he would have been ok. TheZiebull would never criticise a Bresnehan even if she/he kicked it straight to a Port player inside the defensive 50.

Stepping away from footy to try get a chance in the NRL. Think he might end up in the Q-Cup.
Just read the same article rf08 and before the responses of it’s a hard job, that’s too harsh, “he was never gonna make” it or “he was the 40th best player on our list” - all relevant but I’m getting over players not being fully commited to the club in their time in the game with us. No matter where they rank. Everyone starts off new and at rookie level. It’s the ones who work hard who make it. Always has been.

“I’ve just been training since being delisted and I’ve actually been planning on changing codes since the start of last year, so I wasn’t sad at all when I was delisted because my heart wasn’t in the game anymore,” Bosenavulagi told foxfooty.com.au.

C*t How about you f*k off at the start of last year and retire if you’re hearts not in it, rather than waste ours and your time. You should be sad your careers over. Are we a pisstake or what? How many players do we draft who just go through the motions until the contracts up and the money runs out and then they f* off?
Same applies to that Tom dud and Paul Roos’ kid who knicked off to go on The Amazing Race.

Thank god for Clarko. Time to get serious as a football club and put some respect back on our name.

Just read the same article rf08 and before the responses of it’s a hard job, that’s too harsh, “he was never gonna make” it or “he was the 40th best player on our list” - all relevant but I’m getting over players not being fully commited to the club in their time in the game with us. No matter where they rank. Everyone starts off new and at rookie level. It’s the ones who work hard who make it. Always has been.

“I’ve just been training since being delisted and I’ve actually been planning on changing codes since the start of last year, so I wasn’t sad at all when I was delisted because my heart wasn’t in the game anymore,” Bosenavulagi told foxfooty.com.au.

C*t How about you f*k off at the start of last year and retire if you’re hearts not in it, rather than waste ours and your time. You should be sad your careers over. Are we a pisstake or what? How many players do we draft who just go through the motions until the contracts up and the money runs out and then they f* off?
Same applies to that Tom dud and Paul Roos’ kid who knicked off to go on The Amazing Race.

Thank god for Clarko. Time to get serious as a football club and put some respect back on our name.
Hadn't read the article yet. What a joke. Even if that's the case how dumb is he to come out and say that. No thanks for he opportunity. I can't believe he wasn't one of our first delistings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stepping away from footy to try get a chance in the NRL. Think he might end up in the Q-Cup.
Coming from NSW myself, when people up that way talk about 'rugby', they mean union, not league (which is usually just called that). Atu played juniors with Melbourne Rebels, so I assume he's going back to union, and he'll need some luck - at 180cm and 82cm, the only position he's suited to is scrum half, so I hope he can pass a ball

His body language was terrible last year mate, you could tell he didn’t care at all, regardless of whether he was playing VFL or AFL. Shame that he led us on for 12 months, could’ve got a year into a kid desperate to have a crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back