Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watched him play in at least 2 of his 3 games when they were on and I don't think he ever looked invisible in them.

I think he has potential, really is of the Kayne Turner mold with his background.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watched him play in at least 2 of his 3 games when they were on and I don't think he ever looked invisible in them.

I think he has potential, really is of the Kayne Turner mold with his background.
He’s exactly what Richmond build their premiership team around.
If we can get that Turner manic pressure up with him, we’ll be in a good place going forward.

Joey7

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ive loved what weve done this trade period - added speed and talent. shored up our back half a little,

stephenson is a steal - just get him focus on the defensive parts of his game and the rest will flow - simplify it and make sure he prepares with elite standards

blakey will be so good for these kids

this atu kid is perfect for us as well and will help with our fwd half retention and repeat entrys

A few Collingwood mates at work can’t believe they let this guy go for virtually nothing. Was speaking very ‘diplomatically’ around them today...

I ‘consoled’ one of my mates by saying don’t worry you kept hold of Mason Cox 😬

His summary of the Pies was fairly succinct: Rabble. Pure and simple.

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I ‘consoled’ one of my mates by saying don’t worry you kept hold of Mason Cox 😬

His summary of the Pies was fairly succinct: Rabble. Pure and simple.
Haha my Collingwood supporting mate started to go on a rant in the group chat about the Pies in general and I just responded with this:

1605270534050.png

Fair to say it didn't go down well.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After looking up a bit more about him, I'm bloody impressed with his work below his knees. So clean.

As previous I've only see a small sample but he was very one touch with his hands.

Impressive but obviously other parts of game to work on which is fine.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
So did Brady pull a Greg Miller moment, after finishing the Stephenson deal casually ask how much extra for that kid Carey, sorry I mean R2?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Might be the opposite, from what I can gather Atu had been a locked in target for a while.

Back