Oppo Camp Atu Bosenavulagi (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Matrix10

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jerker Jenkin was fond of the drop kick, and they could be magnificent or appalling, sometimes only leaving the ground off his boot to bounce as the ball otherwise travelled horizontally.

Graeme Jerker Jenkins, what a knockabout player he was, either hit or miss with his drop kicks, if he sprayed it , didn`t faze him , his dispostion was like , nothing happening here , move along , next kick , go for it again

Good luck to him and I hope he grabs his chance. For us it's a question of whether or not who we brought in ends being the better player; as a small forward that looks to be McCreery, as a small back Chugg.

grayza2018

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2017
The Cottage
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fulham
I wish him well also, if he gets a chance. Can't see him impacting too much at senior level in that North side though, not for a little while yet anyway

rand corp

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
asia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
very happy to see him doing well, bleeds Black and White - my bad, I read a fan site a few weeks back and thought it was his!

Last edited:

rand corp

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
asia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
"Bosenavulagi might be attached to the Pies’ academy and his mum might be “through and through” Collingwood, but he supports the Western Bulldogs. "

My bad, I read a fan site a few weeks back and thought it was him, not the fan!!!

Good luck to him and I hope he grabs his chance. For us it's a question of whether or not who we brought in ends being the better player; as a small forward that looks to be McCreery, as a small back Chugg.
His kicking is a worry for a defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think we gave up on him too soon.He only had three senior games for us last year,as far as I can recall.One game against Hawthorn where he looked very promising,then two games against good sides in Geelong and West Coast in Perth,where he looked a little overwhelmed.Unfortunately he was never picked again.so we never got to see what he was capable of.I think a three game sample is way too small a sample to make a judgement call on a player.

He requested the transfer as far as I’m aware.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I think we gave up on him too soon.He only had three senior games for us last year,as far as I can recall.One game against Hawthorn where he looked very promising,then two games against good sides in Geelong and West Coast in Perth,where he looked a little overwhelmed.Unfortunately he was never picked again.so we never got to see what he was capable of.I think a three game sample is way too small a sample to make a judgement call on a player.
The third game barely shouldn’t be taken into consideration either since he didn’t know he wa splaying until 5 mins before the game started.

Spuddd

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
The third game barely shouldn’t be taken into consideration either since he didn’t know he wa splaying until 5 mins before the game started.
If he played a blinder, would the game count?

They're professionals, if they cant get up for a game, when named as the emergency - they shouldnt be playing.

Come on , Mark Richardson played some good footy for us, was an unfairly marked target , after it was "alleged" , that his father Wayne, who was on the board at the time, was against us getting Lockett , after Plugger declared he wanted to be a Pie, it became footy folklore amongst the Coterie groups, Members and supporters, that Wayne, stated , he did not want his son to be competing for a position in the team with Lockett , and his casting vote, tipped the ledger to us not getting Plugger
The story is total BS. Absolute garbage as I’ve posted many times when this has come up. Wayne didn’t vote at all, in fact he absented from the vote so that there was no conflict of interest.

Wayne is a fantastic bloke and a great champion of the club.

Matrix10

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
The story is total BS. Absolute garbage as I’ve posted many times when this has come up. Wayne didn’t vote at all, in fact he absented from the vote so that there was no conflict of interest.

Agree, as I said, in my post , "alleged"

soreplums

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2009
malvern
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox

He should have voted for Lockett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back