Oppo Camp Atu Bosenavulagi (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

So pumped for this. Atu is my best mates first cousin. Know him quite well.

He has great character for such a young kid and will be great for you guys. Wish the Saints would've picked him up!

Hopefully I can get a bit of inside goss now...lol.

Congrats guys.

A lot of talk he was very much brute force without a great deal of finesse

Sounds like my ideal Saturday night.

When my last boyfriend said that sort of thing, he meant it as a compliment. Not sure thats the same context here.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Black and White Atu "R2". Rapt that we could bring him in so late; fills the list need that we lost with Kirby having to pull the pin.

Some exciting highlights in there; hopefully he can light the G up in the near future streaming through fwd 50.

I also liked that we moved 63 out for something of value next draft and then were still able to get Atu with a late (no points) junk pick. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raw,Does Not get Much of the Footy
Point being what? if little freaky guys are getting big midfield numbers, then your midfield isn't getting enough and doing the job to get it to the forwards like this guy. Get it in, lock it in, put it on the scoreboard. Every cog in the machine might not be the same size or do the same job, but when its all moving the machine purrs. This guy has the Neon Leon's about him.

Dave knows what he is doing with this s**t

When it comes to opening posts, welcoming new draftees there is Dave, then there is daylight, then there is daylight savings and then there is everyone else!

And what a great football story and great Collingwood story this pick is, as are all our picks this year, father sons, academy kids, cheer squad relatives, Ganaian, Fijian.

Yet, in spite of all the romanticism, I also like the reality, these kids look like fantastic prospects for the club based on what they have shown so far.

Last edited:
Looks a lovely mark too :)

With what we came in with I cannot complain about the results - R2 , Kelly, IQ and Beamer + our other new recruits Elliott and Moore. May the injury gods take pity in 2019.

Those who are having trouble with the last name (I was!), think of it with a hyphen, Bosena-Vulagi. Makes it easier.
Vulagi is also likely to be pronounced fulangi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back