Audioslave song....help please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I heard it on the radio the other day and it has just crazy guitaring in it...real high pitched guitaring...it rocked but I have no idea what it is called? Anybody help me out, I know it isnt much to go on but that is all I have.

Uncle Leo can rest assured mandy is going tonight.

I can't help you with the song jod, but I think I know which one you mean. It's the only reason really I'm going tonight. I heard the song on V and loved it straight away.

Originally posted by mandy5
Uncle Leo can rest assured mandy is going tonight.

I can't help you with the song jod, but I think I know which one you mean. It's the only reason really I'm going tonight. I heard the song on V and loved it straight away.

You got a name...

Most boring, most dissapointing album of the year.

I could listen to Cornell all day, and I loved Soundgarden and RATM, but Audioslave's debut is farken garbage IMO.

Pointless, drawn out and straight out boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by the REAL dingo
I reckon you heard "like a stone"... it's got a crazy guitar solo in the middle... they'll probably play it on Rove Live tomorrow night

Thanks man....that's the one I was looking for. The version I downloaded though was a little tame. When I hear it on the radio the guitar solo is like in your face!! The one I downloaded is so tame..???

Im going to download it a few more times form different people see if I cant find a better version.

Originally posted by NorthBhoy
Most boring, most dissapointing album of the year.

I could listen to Cornell all day, and I loved Soundgarden and RATM, but Audioslave's debut is farken garbage IMO.

Pointless, drawn out and straight out boring.
I ain't a big wrap for the album myself, but having been to the concert, can really see Chris and the boys gelling together.

The album does sound a bit forced IMO, due to a clash of styles and not having toured and found each other out.

I think you'll find their next album to be significantly better.

Originally posted by FIGJAM
I ain't a big wrap for the album myself, but having been to the concert, can really see Chris and the boys gelling together.

The album does sound a bit forced IMO, due to a clash of styles and not having toured and found each other out.

I think you'll find their next album to be significantly better.

Hope so.

So much talent, so much scope for great stuff.

Boy can belt them out though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back