Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I hate ratings knobs, this is where that approach benefits.

When I see a fave get out like that, I think legless. Better punters will just say it was too short to begin with and take the better price.

*shrug* well done if you got $3.5 for a horse that won like Phar Lap rolled into Winx.

Classic hypocritical fence sitting liefsy ;) you are a joke

lmao - look at all these floggos in the tipping comp I squibbed with Lyre/Bivouac in the selections - morons given how much a risk these good 2yos are when they turn 3

Oh yeah - I have them both on top too

i suppose you would rather me say the top 2 are heavy lays and can't win, will be beaten by 6 despite being the benchmark horse in the race.

they are unders, they are not a good bet.

i suppose you would rather me say the top 2 are heavy lays and can't win, will be beaten by 6 despite being the benchmark horse in the race.

they are unders, they are not a good bet.

Unders - yeah nah I have them on top though

Not a good betting race

you have every possible post race outcome covered - just how mr high and mighty likes it ;)

Unders - yeah nah I have them on top though

Not a good betting race

you have every possible post race outcome covered - just how mr high and mighty likes it ;)

R2 Belmont.

Have Pike on top. looks a terrible bet and a big lay.

Igarashi looks bet of the day.

and here i though i was on punting forum not look at me tip favourites forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to watch it again but don't think it lost it's footing. I think he rode it into a gap that wasn't there o_O

Have to watch it again but don't think it lost it's footing. I think he rode it into a gap that wasn't there o_O

Couldn't happen to a nicer stable

As much as I hate ratings knobs, this is where that approach benefits.

When I see a fave get out like that, I think legless. Better punters will just say it was too short to begin with and take the better price.

*shrug* well done if you got $3.5 for a horse that won like Phar Lap rolled into Winx.

Depends on the stable I think........if a punting stable horse drifts I'm staying well clear. Interstate horses and/or small trainers people aren't familiar with will drift for no reason.

Back