Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Two early plays for me. I thought the Statesman was enormous last start at the Valley so I took the $6 hoping he gets an easier time this week. Also like Mandela to place up in Sydney, blinkers go on and has plenty of talent, $3.20 was available so I'm happy to find out.
Statesman off to Adelaide now instead of MV.. I agree couldn't have done it much tougher last time out, has to go close this time

Really think the Winx Stakes is just one to watch, Avi first up and not overly suited to 1400 and we have no real idea how VE or HC is going to run.

Bets for me tomorrow:

Morphettville- R2. Statesman

Moonee Valley:

R3. Talented - back to own sex @ $13 happy to have a dip

R7. Hightail

Randwick:

R7. Very Elleegant

R8. Into the Abyss - e/w

That’s going to be hard to beat for sprint performance of the year. Has Santa covered. What a headcase.

How quickly the speed fappers have thrown the July Cup form in the bin ;)

As I called immediately it wouldn’t be worth the paper it was written over and he would never get near it again.

And he started fave. LOL!

Now that I've talked some s**t to warm up, what's everyone's best today?

I have Roheryn as across the line in the last at Randwick. Think he'll improve big time 2nd up and stays in a BM88. No one else seems to be keen though and some like the 2nd fave who I think is a risk at the trip. Only bet for the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that I've talked some s**t to warm up, what's everyone's best today?

I have Roheryn as across the line in the last at Randwick. Think he'll improve big time 2nd up and stays in a BM88. No one else seems to be keen though and some like the 2nd fave who I think is a risk at the trip. Only bet for the day.

I feel like Roheryn would be SP bet or maybe TF. I think he will drift. if he firms you can pretty much say he will win.

Back