Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. Nice ride Sesar. Wow. This is completely un*******believable. Beyond belief. Every horse I back gets hung drawn and quartered.

Lol what are you talking about mate - had every possible chance and was flogged by a couple of genuine black type horses.

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dwayne Dunn on Sesar there, after what he did on Assertive Approach, you’d think he’d learn. What a disgraceful excuse for a hoop, pathetic

Dwayne Dunn on Sesar there, after what he did on Assertive Approach, you’d think he’d learn. What a disgraceful excuse for a hoop, pathetic

Stop talking through your kick mate - you've just got sucked into another hype squib like you did with Kem The Cat - horse had every possible and was beaten out of sight by genuinely decent older horses.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was a certainty beat given how wide it traveled and the fact it edged out in the straight giving the winner a gap - anyone that is not a contrarian flog yourself could see it was a certainty beat. Give up mate.

I actually agree it was the best horse today and disadvantaged by around 1L or so in the run. Swap positions in run wins by a gap but this just reeks of excuses for not considering all the possibilities pre-race.

I actually agree it was the best horse today and disadvantaged by around 1L or so in the run. Swap positions in run wins by a gap but this just reeks of excuses for not considering all the possibilities pre-race.

Lol so you agree - it was a certainty beaten on the day :thumbsu: thanks for coming around Mr Contrarian

No it wasn’t because the circumstances were, like sesar, predictable pre race. Amazing hypocrisy from you within a post of each other, but carry on.

Lol god you really are a flog

BLATANTLY OBVIOUS DIFFERENCES FOR BLIND LIEFSY

Mine was beaten a nose
Sesar was beaten a furlong and had clear running
Mine drifted out and let the winner through in the straight - even a 'my ratings are the gods honest truth and are infallible' flog like yourself couldn't have 'mapped' that in your simulations

Get your hand off it mate - you are the only one on earth who doesn't think it was a certainty beaten

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lol god you really are a flog

BLATANTLY OBVIOUS DIFFERENCES FOR BLIND LIEFSY

Mine was beaten a nose
Sesar was beaten a furlong and had clear running
Mine drifted out and let the winner through in the straight - even a 'my ratings are the gods honest truth and are infallible' flog like yourself couldn't have 'mapped' that in your simulations

Get your hand off it mate - you are the only one on earth who doesn't think it was a certainty beaten

The one obvious difference seems to be you talking through the kicker.

3wide from 2nd widest barrier and crying foul when posted deep is like carrying 61kg and getting pipped by the apprentice. Or backing chatauqua and complaining when there’s not enough tempo when being rolled by a nose.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Inside Team Waterhouse

Back