Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The one obvious difference seems to be you talking through the kicker.

3wide from 2nd widest barrier and crying foul when posted deep is like carrying 61kg and getting pipped by the apprentice. Or backing chatauqua and complaining when there’s not enough tempo when being rolled by a nose.

Yet again you overlook the fact it rolled out in the straight to let the winner get a perfect run. Was also FOUR wide at stages. You are the only flog on earth who doesn't think it was a cert beat and the fact you think it is the same as Sesar getting rolled show just how big a joker you are.

You have admitted yourself all else equal it wins by a length plus - stop being Mr Contrarian.

Yet again you overlook the fact it rolled out in the straight to let the winner get a perfect run. Was also FOUR wide at stages. You are the only flog on earth who doesn't think it was a cert beat and the fact you think it is the same as Sesar getting rolled show just how big a joker you are.

You have admitted yourself all else equal it wins by a length plus - stop being Mr Contrarian.

Replay

Anyone apart from contrarian liefsy think

a) the second horse wasn't a certainty beat
b) it was as equally unlucky to lose as Sesar

I'll wait

hah i love you going to the extremes.

you declared it biggest moral beat in australia today. it was an overreaction, talking through the kicker at it's finest.

FML - you will not see a bigger certainty beat than TOO FAT TOO SLOW anywhere in Australia today - 3-4 WNC the trip and drifts off his line to let the winner get the suck run up inside him to be nutted a nose.

simply arguing the point it was a good run but was always a chance to be wide and watch it's last run. i mean its in the steward report. it runs greenly and drew 11/12. the way around this is just to do the form better.

Last start

but oh no it laid out slightly in the straight today, how unpredictable.

Last start has no relevance to how unlucky it was today - you are the only one on earth who thinks it wasn't a certainty beaten.

So the actual winner would’ve been the certainty beat if yours didn’t roll out to present the gap? Funny game racing.

ASCOT RED was almost a bigger certainty beat than Too Fat Too Slow at Belmont yesterday when the jockey completely missed the boat in the last 600m or so at Casterton back in May. With a proper jumps jockey booked today I expect him to be getting back to the winners circle in Race 2 at Casterton.

ASCOT RED was almost a bigger certainty beat than Too Fat Too Slow at Belmont yesterday when the jockey completely missed the boat in the last 600m or so at Casterton back in May. With a proper jumps jockey booked today I expect him to be getting back to the winners circle in Race 2 at Casterton.

Good memory, I remember throwing the remote across the room after it got rolled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back