Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hong Kong Racing is Coming to Betfair
Customers have been asking for years, soon it will be here: Hong Kong racing is coming to the Betfair Exchange.

From September 1, 2019, Betfair will be offering markets on all Sha Tin and Happy Valley meetings.

:D

LYS GRACEIUX coming for the Cox Plate. Should be straight into fave for mine. The $11 on Sportsbet certainly looks laughable overs when you see Danceteria priced at $13.

Doubt anyone in world racing would give Danceteria a hope in hades of getting anywhere near LG at WFA.

I'll be taking a rare antepost nibble.

Tthis is where i sort of disagree, He might do it, but if Pippie gets him out of his comfort level he wont be able to finish it off like he did it in the 3yo race, or if he has to get further back to be in his comfort zone he will have to be way further back to finish off like he did. Pippie might be too far in front of him for him to be able to be run down.

look i agree in principal it just doesn't apply in this scenario Bivouac will run significantly faster overall time at it's next start if given better conditions to.

LYS GRACEIUX coming for the Cox Plate. Should be straight into fave for mine. The $11 on Sportsbet certainly looks laughable overs when you see Danceteria priced at $13.

Doubt anyone in world racing would give Danceteria a hope in hades of getting anywhere near LG at WFA.

agree. D.Lane to ride too. too many ticks.

It was a disgrace what went on last night LG with a number of corporates not having her in their CP markets. She was 26s in some places but was very hard to find prices

just scrolling through the "to win a G1" markets around. surely Humidor not past it yet.

compared to the 50 horses above it in the market, seems value.

Would shape up nicely in a Turnbull

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dodged Too Good Too Hard like an absolute boss, so of course I stormed into Tofane choc full of confidence. Have to get her rating up, blah blah.

9YO Kalashani Lad just gave her windburn ffs.

surprised by lack of pumping up of Bivuoac. it's as if people worried to declare horse at this early stage where good ones are normally in the shed.

looked top class spring 3yo even in that field.

i'd be surprised if it wasn't top 3 in the golden rose or Coolmore whichever way it decides to go.
Pedigree query 1400m for mine. Too brilliant.

Even a strong 1200m might find him out, but his class might carry him over that trip.

Thoughts?

Pedigree query 1400m for mine. Too brilliant.

Even a strong 1200m might find him out, but his class might carry him over that trip.

Thoughts?

agree, but I think he will run 1200 no problems.

pedigree was big query on coming back at 3. if he was mine i'd go Moir, Coolmore, VRC Sprint.

or Schillaci, Everest if he could get a slot.

agree, but I think he will run 1200 no problems.

pedigree was big query on coming back at 3. if he was mine i'd go Moir, Coolmore, VRC Sprint.

or Schillaci, Everest if he could get a slot.
Well if Fraudzel is leading them up again Bivouac would get the 1200 no problem.

Moir would be the perfect G1 to target.

Back