Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dodged Too Good Too Hard like an absolute boss, so of course I stormed into Tofane choc full of confidence. Have to get her rating up, blah blah.

9YO Kalashani Lad just gave her windburn ffs.
got to love that moron Dave Stanley saying straight after the race that Tofane will win its next start.... it might on a dryer track but....... what a freaking idiot!!

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Just as well no longer head of MRC, such an attitude would not be well received by HKJC

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
LYS GRACEIUX coming for the Cox Plate. Should be straight into fave for mine. The $11 on Sportsbet certainly looks laughable overs when you see Danceteria priced at $13.

Doubt anyone in world racing would give Danceteria a hope in hades of getting anywhere near LG at WFA.

I'll be taking a rare antepost nibble.
Now into $9 TAB

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Mosh music back at the valley on Saturday 😍 will definitely be on !

Last edited:

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Looks like a quiet weekend for me.

Valley looks fraught with danger. The only race I had a firm opinion in was R5 where Assertive Approach is currently fave. Unlike most, I thought he had every possible last time, regardless of how late Dunn got stuck into him. Here he meets the infinitely better credentialed though non-winner Spirit Of Valor and stakes performer Bons Away. He's not even getting weight off them! Hard pass for mine.

Class going around up in Sydney but again all resuming. Winx Stakes the obvious highlight but seriously * off with these G1 barrier trials. I'm gonna keep my powder dry and just back Roheryn in the last.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
you can stick your $1.75 Libertini up your rear end. i will be on the best 2yo on dry tracks Tenley at the price who a "TAB character" who we call Muttley once came up to me and said his sister owns... yet not related to a sheik in any way!
Death Valley can go forth and multiply. i will have something small on Magic Consul at the price in the 6th. The trainer will win a race with him at big odds like he oes every prep and i wanna be on.
Very Ellegant should be fave in the Winx stakes however a watch race for me

$1.70 Libertini. i am intrigued.

Flit all day long for me.

Yup - poi poi

Can't decide between Tenley or Flit - Tenley far the better if head is screwed on straight I think. Will stick with it now for a solid H2H with liefzy.

Japan, Japan, Japannn this evening.

Nice one - thought (like CO) it would be better suited to 12f than 10 and couldn't have had it after the horse it beat it France last time (Jalmoud) has been absolute dogshit his last two.

The King is dead! (to be fair = probably a hostage to variance; almost impossible to keep a huge winning streak going if you are winning by less than a length each time)

Looks like a quiet weekend for me.

Valley looks fraught with danger. The only race I had a firm opinion in was R5 where Assertive Approach is currently fave. Unlike most, I thought he had every possible last time, regardless of how late Dunn got stuck into him. Here he meets the infinitely better credentialed though non-winner Spirit Of Valor and stakes performer Bons Away. He's not even getting weight off them! Hard pass for mine.

Class going around up in Sydney but again all resuming. Winx Stakes the obvious highlight but seriously fu** off with these G1 barrier trials. I'm gonna keep my powder dry and just back Roheryn in the last.

Both Valley black type races look a complete trap which should generate some solid post race rants. Agree AA is utter poison.

But how is VE not fave in the G1? I thought it would open close to a 6/4 shot. I am the biggest fan of Avi around and he basically funded my entire Autumn carnival this year but 2/1 at 1400m first up looks poison for him. VE should be clear fave.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
you can stick your $1.75 Libertini up your rear end. i will be on the best 2yo on dry tracks Tenley at the price who a "TAB character" who we call Muttley once came up to me and said his sister owns... yet not related to a sheik in any way!
Death Valley can go forth and multiply. i will have something small on Magic Consul at the price in the 6th. The trainer will win a race with him at big odds like he oes every prep and i wanna be on.
Very Ellegant should be fave in the Winx stakes however a watch race for me
Very Ellegant big step fillies grade to WFA

Back