Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t justify the drifting $9.50 here on Queen Karnila. First up 2000m good against tempo but good ride. Has good peaks for an abhorrent maiden field. Question mark is are any of these mid range maidens stepping sharply up in distance suited to staying and improve to beat her. Not hugely worried about Pike although Is obvious fave, is just not that good.

only watched last bit when my biggest overlay strolled to the front late with nothing on it.

did TFTS have an easy time in front? basically a a lead brick late.

Obviously this noble steed left it all out on the track in its heroic defeat last time out.

Add to that it was relegated to a complete racing backwater to run on one of the most biased tracks I have seen since Winx won her first Cox Plate. Black Caviar could not win from the front on the rails on that disgrace of a track with a fast lane down the middle*

*First race I have watched from Pinj all day

Can’t justify the drifting $9.50 here on Queen Karnila. First up 2000m good against tempo but good ride. Has good peaks for an abhorrent maiden field. Question mark is are any of these mid range maidens stepping sharply up in distance suited to staying and improve to beat her. Not hugely worried about Pike although Is obvious fave, is just not that good.

Very disappointing given it found the A++++ ground

iluvparis why can Enable win an oaks at 10yo but HKJC can’t have a derby for 4yo’s

It is a fair point and I thank you for highlighting such continued travesties on the world racing scene. A Pyrrhic victory for the world's best overnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Les Tilly is legitimately the worst jockey I've ever ******* seen. Meatball has just made up 30 lengths in the last 200 and still not won there at Rocky. Like how can you be this bad at your job and still get work?

Back