Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morihnuo won a group 1 sprint race so theres that....

BHB and Gallo Chop still going to be competive in WFA races me thinks... both better WFA horses than Avilius

Yeah nah

come on oliver

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Possibly meant Jose
83408A75-61E5-40CF-8019-FECAA5801439.jpeg

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was there a less hyped up Slipper winner resuming than Kiamichi on the weekend? Its like everyone expected her to finish 10th.. Having said that, the race she resumed in was incredibly poor race programming decision by Godolphin..

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
It used to be the WR which changed to the Australia Stakes ... its basically the same race, same conditions .. i dont have any clue what they are called anymore . My point still stands!
The Gp1 William Reid is still its own race, and did not change to the Gp2 Australia Stakes. They are two different races.

Was there a less hyped up Slipper winner resuming than Kiamichi on the weekend? Its like everyone expected her to finish 10th.. Having said that, the race she resumed in was incredibly poor race programming decision by Godolphin..

Most people expect the slipper winner to go on to be dog s**t these days - plus she had already been rolled post slipper win anyway

Back