Racing August Daily Punt: Equine birthday party month

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to Hosier wining the Coffs Harbour Cup and then bolting in the Big Dance for one of the true battling owners in oz racing

and I thought the Metrop would be the aim.... $21 for the Big Dance and he does love First Tuesday in November.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also glad Jug keeps wasting all this time talking about the yellow angels that just never come. More chance of finding one at the local massage parlor this spring.

Lel mate you were the one all over Stay Foolish early not me. Not that there is anything wrong with keeping an eye on them anyway because when they do come again you probably want to be on

Lel mate you were the one all over Stay Foolish early not me. Not that there is anything wrong with keeping an eye on them anyway because when they do come again you probably want to be on

Lol I said it was more likely to com than Panalthassa who I always said was unlikely. And I said the whole time that they most likely won't come.

When they do come....ie never

Hoo Ya Mal set to join Gai when it comes down under 🤮

That was always the case but luckily it will basically be in quarantine until Cup morning now so she can't wreck it.

How far have they reduced the OS scanning requirements this yr for the increased noms?

I think you only need a radioactive one this year if the normal scan shows issues - last year they all had to go full Chernobyl

Ones that interest me to keep an eye on

Dubai Future - CC
Iresine - Cups
Mojo Star - MC
Point Lonsdale - ?
Stone Age - CP
Nations Pride - CP
United Nations - MC

Ones that interest me to keep an eye on

Dubai Future - CC
Iresine - Cups
Mojo Star - MC