August Daily Punt - Happy Birthday

Remove this Banner Ad

LV is a bad bet - as all those who tried to get her beat in the Autumn showed

Also lol @ 1.97 just cause run of the mill Dibiyani was going to line up

race fit and obvious leader, opinion hasn't changed just simply pulled out Dibayani and Preferment while she has effectively drifted on the corporates to $1.40 even though the actual price is shorter after scratchings.

Watching Xtravagants jump out last Friday I couldn't help but be impressed by the the winner of the heat in Piccadillies, a 3yo filly who was yet to race, had no idea she was a half to Fastnet Rock, sire Uncle Mo who I haven't seen any of over here.

Goes around Race 4 at Moonee Valley on Saturday, very interesting runner.
Scratched

I note its entered in the Thousand Guineas so they must have a fair opinion of her

Has anyone looked at this BSP index on the exchange? it's more trading based but probably better than a large combination quaddie at even money.

just an over/under for sum of all winners price on the day.

Keen to see how Kens Dream goes today, a repeat of his debut win would see him winning this well.

Pilote D'Essai looks the one to beat but not sure he should be so short.

Heatherly put in 2 performances at the end of her last campaign that put her not far off the top bracket of sprinters in the country, she did however take 2-3 runs to find form, recent jump out was sensational, if she runs to her best should be winning, Shiraz the danger.

Like Derryn in Sydney if he handles it going the other way, not huge margins last time but ran slick time off a moderate pace with some very good late sections, 1300 should suit and if he finishes like that again will be very hard to beat.

Looking forward to seeing Winx have a spin round but no interest from a punting point of view.

Keen to see how Kens Dream goes today, a repeat of his debut win would see him winning this well.

Pilote D'Essai looks the one to beat but not sure he should be so short.

Heatherly put in 2 performances at the end of her last campaign that put her not far off the top bracket of sprinters in the country, she did however take 2-3 runs to find form, recent jump out was sensational, if she runs to her best should be winning, Shiraz the danger.

Like Derryn in Sydney if he handles it going the other way, not huge margins last time but ran slick time off a moderate pace with some very good late sections, 1300 should suit and if he finishes like that again will be very hard to beat.

Looking forward to seeing Winx have a spin round but no interest from a punting point of view.

everyone wants to lay Derryn but i think he should be beating this lot. risking heatherly just don't trust her yet. no love for French Emotions raw splits?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

French Emotion can run slick sectionals but she is just not one of mine.

Derryn looks a G1 talent based on his first up run for mine, can he do it the Sydney way and beyond 1000M (sectionals suggest so) are the questions but want to be on him today.

Derryn looked home the entire straight until the last 50M.

Big win by Divine Prophett, full brother to Proisir who was a gun 3yo.

you'd reckon the biggest operation in aus could figure out a noted barrier rogue. absolutely dog of a thing in the gates and it hasn't improved since her first start where she missed it by a stack.

She won that race in a similar fashion to a filly called Winx.

Depending on how Yankee Rose comes up she looks to have a tangle hold on all the fillies races at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back