Racing August Daily Punt - Royal Symphony retired. racing will never be the same

Remove this Banner Ad

Voodoo Lad party horse for the BF punting board 2018
lol very true
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

As sure as the sun will rise, Neil Evans will complain about Pike and the lack of action from the establishment

yes it's waterhouse but Invincible Star has been hyped beyond a standard 4yo and that was a handy trial. there may be one more sprinter to come yet.

right stallion and profile for a rising 4yo sprinter.

Last edited:
yes it's waterhouse but Invincible Star has been hyped beyond a standard 4yo and that was a handy trial. there may be one more sprinter to come yet.

right stallion and profile for a rising 4yo sprinter.

Liefz plz - Cattari also trialed handily.

Wins over Counterplay and Jorda aren't going to cut it in an Everest.

Liefz plz - Cattari also trialed handily.

Wins over Counterplay and Jorda aren't going to cut it in an Everest.

There have been worse profiles improve in their 4yo season after 5 starts. crazy to cross it off, just saying watch it run a couple times looks like it could explode this season, may not.

There have been worse profiles improve in their 4yo season after 5 starts. crazy to cross it off, just saying watch it run a couple times looks like it could explode this season, may not.

Nice fence sit

Looks a likely type for the Group 2 down the straight on the first day at Flemington

Nice fence sit

Looks a likely type for the Group 2 down the straight on the first day at Flemington

ok so you want me to declare a trial winner as WFA quality?

simply saying will be interesting how she steps out first up given Shoals, Brave Smash and co were locked up 6 months ago for the everest. while it's a proven fact that year after year, slightly above average 3yo sprinters turn into WFA stars while the older handicappers remain older handicappers.

ok so you want me to declare a trial winner as WFA quality?

simply saying will be interesting how she steps out first up given Shoals, Brave Smash and co were locked up 6 months ago for the everest. while it's a proven fact that year after year, slightly above average 3yo sprinters turn into WFA stars while the older handicappers remain older handicappers.

Err yes if you are declaring it in the Everest picture based on trial form - i would have thought that is blatantly obvious o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the Winx Stakes?
Is this a totally new race or an old one rebranded.

I dont ever recall a group 1 race this early Sydney calendar

It's the Warwick Stakes which was somehow laughably upgraded to G1 this year just because Winx won it a few times. Once she retires it will become one of the more worthless G1's on the calendar.

After careful consideration and detailed analysis I have come to the conclusion that Brad Stewart is the worst jockey to have ridden in Australia this millennium. Notwithstanding the quality of competing applicants for the title Brad has a body of work over an extended period which is unsurpassed.

It's the Warwick Stakes which was somehow laughably upgraded to G1 this year just because Winx won it a few times. Once she retires it will become one of the more worthless G1's on the calendar.
Winx aside, its a dreadul field for a Group 1.
A crying shame Sydney WFA heavyweights Red Excitement and Who Shot the Barman arent there to give Winx a real test.

Winx aside, its a dreadul field for a Group 1.
A crying shame Sydney WFA heavyweights Red Excitement and Who Shot the Barman arent there to give Winx a real test.

How do you criticize the quality of an event won by immortal of the turf like Veyron, Tiger Tees and Pinwheel.

After careful consideration and detailed analysis I have come to the conclusion that Brad Stewart is the worst jockey to have ridden in Australia this millennium. Notwithstanding the quality of competing applicants for the title Brad has a body of work over an extended period which is unsurpassed.

i do not know brad but must be impressive to beat Steve Parnham.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back