Racing August Daily Punt - Royal Symphony retired. racing will never be the same

Remove this Banner Ad

even when you back them it's great to see 5-10k matched on $1.01 shots in running getting rolled like that at blmt

surprised how much was traded at $1.01 given he was really green and having a look around the whole way up straight, never really felt home doing that.

even when you back them it's great to see 5-10k matched on $1.01 shots in running getting rolled like that at blmt

surprised how much was traded at $1.01 given he was really green and having a look around the whole way up straight, never really felt home doing that.
i have found laying faves the place really early you can get morons to accept something ridiculous, have had many instances of getting punters to accept $1.50 on horses that drift to greater than $2 a place
you lay the right ones you can make a decent living. You use Betfair correctly and it really is easy money.

1. Tonight’s G1 Juddmonte at York is a ridiculously good field. Worth staying up for no doubt.

2. There’s a 2 y/o colt aptly named ‘Broome’ (Australia x Sweepstakes) going around in race 2 for the Aidan O’Brien yard. Worth a 5ver for a bit of fun.

3. Back to Aus, Avilius looks the best bet in the country on Saturday. Up to 1900, not facing much competition apart from I am Serious (who will probably go to Hawkesbury on Thursday anyway), and has drawn perfectly in gate 4. Multaja into Avilius looks a smart multi.

Light Pillar running at Killarney 2.50am

Some cracking races coming up at York this week, plus Nationals in the Breyhounds, Breeders Crown in the trots. Pretty good week of punting coming up

1. Tonight’s G1 Juddmonte at York is a ridiculously good field. Worth staying up for no doubt.

2. There’s a 2 y/o colt aptly named ‘Broome’ (Australia x Sweepstakes) going around in race 2 for the Aidan O’Brien yard. Worth a 5ver for a bit of fun.

3. Back to Aus, Avilius looks the best bet in the country on Saturday. Up to 1900, not facing much competition apart from I am Serious (who will probably go to Hawkesbury on Thursday anyway), and has drawn perfectly in gate 4. Multaja into Avilius looks a smart multi.
That’s an incredible name

lulz - hope no one saw this.
Pulled up with a heart murmur #canthelp

have to like Mick Price. has to be one of most intelligent racing people in Aus. Nothing Walker could do victim of circumstances a bit.
Mick Price is a legend but leave me out of Walker. Not talking about Fighting Harada but just generally. I don't think he's aggressive enough to find the front when he should, but also just hard to catch.

Add Brutal to that multi as well. Should easily put them to bed in that race. It beat better horses by lengths last start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen on Mile High in Adelaide and Rhythm to spare in the last Valley.
See if the grey cat can jump out today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back