Racing August Daily Punt - Royal Symphony retired. racing will never be the same

Remove this Banner Ad

no bruce :(

hopefully they don't drag over that west coast supporting cockbiscuit that works on sports over here and use to be on tabradio before he outflogged himself who's name temporarily escapes me.

thought the actual programming couldn't get more fashioned base but with ten, we will see.

no bruce :(

hopefully they don't drag over that west coast supporting cockbiscuit that works on sports over here and use to be on tabradio before he outflogged himself who's name temporarily escapes me.

thought the actual programming couldn't get more fashioned base but with ten, we will see.

Tim Gossage?

Hopefully they can get Peter Donegan to take the Bruce role.

some really weird flucs at carnarvon today. faves back if unbeatable and some really big value around.

gut feel was Exexcel wins by 5 today, got out to $11... Juendis should be fave. double figures at one point...

Thanks mate. Didn’t get $11. $5.50 they hammered it late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Channel 10 done an Optus Sports?

Will be interesting what ramifications are for Racing.com digital media coverage too.

Will Jenny Chapman make a comeback or will Francesca go to Ten?

Last race at Wyong
Winner (So Bizzare) shifted out at the 200 and made contact with the 2nd placed (Morpheus) who ended up going down by a half-head

You could pull another jockey's leg in the straight and those mouth breathers would dismiss it

One of the most disgraceful decisions you'll ever see. If that didn't cost Morpheus a length I'll heave.

No doubt the fact that Morpheus was $3 into $2.30 late had a massive impact on the decision.

Last race at Wyong
Winner (So Bizzare) shifted out at the 200 and made contact with the 2nd placed (Morpheus) who ended up going down by a half-head

You could pull another jockey's leg in the straight and those mouth breathers would dismiss it

That’s unlucky just seen it. Have seen enough of them dismissed though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back