Racing August Daily punt- the thread with less weeks duration than Bowmans ban!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Frankie Dettori and John Gosden won the German Oaks. Obvious the travel restrictions in Europe mustn’t be as strict as in Aus

54Dogs

Premium Platinum
Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Unsure what happens with racing in Vic from today. The one advantage they have is a proven track record while staying open for the past 4 months, generally been pretty clean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shade

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Pacers
I dont get the appeal of Darwin cup day the racing is absolute sh*te if your not on the first 3 out of the gate you have absolutely no chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

juice t

#TheExers
Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
Is it just me or does Allen Iversons pointsbet punting crew seem like the worst. One bloke only bets multis and another bets on every single race, and finchy only bets the overs for some reason. Lucky they're mates with an ex nba star with millions in the bank I guess
Life's too short to bet the under

Sep 4, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Balmain, GreenBay, Edmonton, Celtic
At first I didn't understand PointsBet's casting of Finchy (lol who), especially when he opened his mouth, until it dawned on me he's the type of ****** they wish all their customers were.
probably not the best person to advertise with. Someone who's had mental problems in the past

although he did play in 2 grand finals. Storm 09 win(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom