Racing August Daily punt- the thread with less weeks duration than Bowmans ban!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was a massive performance by In Good Health.
Moody was suspended for a reason.....

Straight back he gets a cat to win at 60-1.

Seems legit i suppose but Doctor Drill was a HUGE run but Williams got it to far back from the jump typical useless ride from the campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said it before, but Mugatoo travels almost as good as any horse in Australia in his races

To bad he can only finish good enough to defeat Sikandaribad a length.

Probably wins the metrop but won't be competitive in either of the big Cups.

Moody was suspended for a reason.....

Straight back he gets a cat to win at 60-1.

Seems legit i suppose but Doctor Drill was a HUGE run but Williams got it to far back from the jump typical useless ride from the campaigner.

He must have given the 3yo in the Memsie the same needle - it has absolutey no right being a 5/1 shot in an open age G1 - it went around 30/1+ in every decent 2yo race in what looks a pretty weak year!

Looks close to the lay of the millenium to me

He must have given the 3yo in the Memsie the same needle - it has absolutey no right being a 5/1 shot in an open age G1 - it went around 30/1+ in every decent 2yo race in what looks a pretty weak year!

Looks close to the lay of the millenium to me

Thinks said about 90% of this field - good luck guessing which one has found the switch
I more worried about the Pike getting him out honestly and letting him mow them down late.

I fully expect Pike to run up the arses of a heap of horses and not see daylight. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back