Racing August Daily punt- the thread with less weeks duration than Bowmans ban!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How was that a Group 1 race?

Looked like a bunch of plodders with one half decent horse in it.
Glasses are your friend.

There was serious quality in the Memsie line up.

Glasses are your friend.

There was serious quality in the Memsie line up.

nah he was right. One genuine 1400m horse (the other was scratched) a bunch of handicappers and plodding stayers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah those tactics aren’t going to work in a real state.

Peter’s must be one more bad week from just shipping all those hype cats back home

Regal Power beat Gatting home I guess so should be able to win when he gets home.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Lol at the people complaining about the quality of horses. If that is the top level of racing, that’s the top level. Just don’t understand the whining. Enjoy it for what it is. Such arrogance.

Lol at the people complaining about the quality of horses. If that is the top level of racing, that’s the top level. Just don’t understand the whining. Enjoy it for what it is. Such arrogance.
People want every horse to be Winx these days and i agree with your comments.

It is so easy s**t can 90% of horses that are going around these days and it is the Internet i suppose where over 99% of comments are gripes and negative agenda driven comments. Not many log on to to ANY site to post positive comments and the Internet is just a rage outlet these days!

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
People want every horse to be Winx these days and i agree with your comments.

It is so easy sh*t can 90% of horses that are going around these days and it is the Internet i suppose where over 99% of comments are gripes and negative agenda driven comments. Not many log on to to ANY site to post positive comments and the Internet is just a rage outlet these days!
It’s the same with jockeys, trainers, tipsters. Hindsight heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back