Racing August Daily punt- the thread with less weeks duration than Bowmans ban!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking Perfect Jewel in the last at Caulfield but cannot leave out the toppy as favourite.

1/4 Boxed Exacta and #4 E/W.

id have had her on top in the memsie rather than the busted up camels he did run

id have had her on top in the memsie rather than the busted up camels he did run
IF Rubiaski could of run 2nd it was a massive pay day for me but will take the win on Perfect Jewel and that winner alone has me well up on a s**t day.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Immortal Love was an absolute butter up how it got to the odds it did i dont know.
C863F9BA-2173-45C4-8619-09E1B7312A24.gif

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
People want every horse to be Winx these days and i agree with your comments.

It is so easy sh*t can 90% of horses that are going around these days and it is the Internet i suppose where over 99% of comments are gripes and negative agenda driven comments. Not many log on to to ANY site to post positive comments and the Internet is just a rage outlet these days!
I think alot of people s**t can the horses is because we bring stayers back in through sprint races, and make a group 1 a genuine joke where 80% of the field are using it as a barrier trial and then we get horse that should never win a group 1 win one.

I think alot of people sh*t can the horses is because we bring stayers back in through sprint races, and make a group 1 a genuine joke where 80% of the field are using it as a barrier trial and then we get horse that should never win a group 1 win one.

Accurate call. Good call.

What about the Turks return
And what about the quickies run ?
Is he a chance in the CC

The Turk was gone at the game last prep.

and quickie is the same chance in this years CC as he was in last years. None.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok
Who is a chance ?
I'm keen on aktau

Sir Dragonet if he goes there is the only one that would interest me so far. And he might skip for the Cox

Aktau nowhere near good enough for mine. Tbh most of the locals look utter trash outside VE who is going to get solid weight.

Probably just a matter of waiting to see what comes out of the TURNBULL and then what imports come

Just a few small bets today and a place Multi because i like the value at the odds on offer.

Multi.JPG

Backed them all E/W as well because i never have luck in multi bets and 1 always screws me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back