Racing August Daily punt- the thread with less weeks duration than Bowmans ban!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
People want every horse to be Winx these days and i agree with your comments.

It is so easy sh*t can 90% of horses that are going around these days and it is the Internet i suppose where over 99% of comments are gripes and negative agenda driven comments. Not many log on to to ANY site to post positive comments and the Internet is just a rage outlet these days!
I think alot of people sh*t can the horses is because we bring stayers back in through sprint races, and make a group 1 a genuine joke where 80% of the field are using it as a barrier trial and then we get horse that should never win a group 1 win one.

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
I think alot of people sh*t can the horses is because we bring stayers back in through sprint races, and make a group 1 a genuine joke where 80% of the field are using it as a barrier trial and then we get horse that should never win a group 1 win one.
Accurate call. Good call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Ok
Who is a chance ?
I'm keen on aktau
Sir Dragonet if he goes there is the only one that would interest me so far. And he might skip for the Cox

Aktau nowhere near good enough for mine. Tbh most of the locals look utter trash outside VE who is going to get solid weight.

Probably just a matter of waiting to see what comes out of the TURNBULL and then what imports come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom