Racing August Daily punt- the thread with less weeks duration than Bowmans ban!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastaugh36

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
From the trials, Avora Sun in the last at Gawler. Will be keener on it next time 2nd up but still want to be on it today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shade

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Pacers
Couple of big priced horses i like today in the features at Coffs.

Waltzing Willie in the sprint came 3rd in this race last year and this has been a target race from the camp.

Chamisal in the cup gets the king Ray Spokes on and has quite good form on wet decks.

AvantGardener

Premium Platinum
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Geez I've never backed Richo's love child but I have to have a few shekels on SIKANDARABAD as he lines up in the Coffs Harbour Cup today! Not many would have run in both an Australian Cup and a Coffs Cup I would have thought.
2nd Within 1L of Austs best miler....over the mile.....

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Couple of big priced horses i like today in the features at Coffs.

Waltzing Willie in the sprint came 3rd in this race last year and this has been a target race from the camp.

Chamisal in the cup gets the king Ray Spokes on and has quite good form on wet decks.
Thats the first time ever I have heard Ray Spokes described as "the king"

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lord Fandango running around in coffs harbour cup hope it runs stone motherless last cost me a ******* fortune in the caulfield cup by coming fourth off about 15 extra whip strikes from ben allen, will never forget it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Lord Fandango running around in coffs harbour cup hope it runs stone motherless last cost me a ******* fortune in the caulfield cup by coming fourth off about 15 extra whip strikes from ben allen, will never forget it.
Sheeeeeeeeet - thought I recognised the name but didn't twig it was that horse. Might need to take a quin with the Vic black type form!!!

And looking back it has proven one of the all time worst Caulfield Cup's as I pretty much declared 30 seconds after they crossed the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom