Racing August Daily punt- the thread with less weeks duration than Bowmans ban!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geez I've never backed Richo's love child but I have to have a few shekels on SIKANDARABAD as he lines up in the Coffs Harbour Cup today! Not many would have run in both an Australian Cup and a Coffs Cup I would have thought.

Wisdom Of Water to the Price/Kent stable could be a good pick up for the spring.

Couple of big priced horses i like today in the features at Coffs.

Waltzing Willie in the sprint came 3rd in this race last year and this has been a target race from the camp.

Chamisal in the cup gets the king Ray Spokes on and has quite good form on wet decks.

Geez I've never backed Richo's love child but I have to have a few shekels on SIKANDARABAD as he lines up in the Coffs Harbour Cup today! Not many would have run in both an Australian Cup and a Coffs Cup I would have thought.
2nd Within 1L of Austs best miler....over the mile.....

Couple of big priced horses i like today in the features at Coffs.

Waltzing Willie in the sprint came 3rd in this race last year and this has been a target race from the camp.

Chamisal in the cup gets the king Ray Spokes on and has quite good form on wet decks.
Thats the first time ever I have heard Ray Spokes described as "the king"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lord Fandango running around in coffs harbour cup hope it runs stone motherless last cost me a ******* fortune in the caulfield cup by coming fourth off about 15 extra whip strikes from ben allen, will never forget it.

Sheeeeeeeeet - thought I recognised the name but didn't twig it was that horse. Might need to take a quin with the Vic black type form!!!

And looking back it has proven one of the all time worst Caulfield Cup's as I pretty much declared 30 seconds after they crossed the line.

Well spotted there

I didn't even see the trainer change

tenor.gif

Any idea which race Aktau is going for this spring? CC, plate, Melb cup, MV cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back