Racing August Daily Thread - Happy Birthday Nags

Remove this Banner Ad

You couldn't even buthcer the thread title!!

The Goodwood carnival starts tonight. Feature race is Goodwood Cup with Big Orange running

you butchered the word butcher

zaZeb.gif

Pretty rides looking for splits and you see a 50-1 shot come from last down the outside to win. Some jockeys are just DADS

Thought the inside had it, was all over it and that thing flies down the outside

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is crazy.

If you have a tab account log in a watch video.

Race was NOT called off, and was paid out

https://www.tab.com.au/racing/2017-08-02/MILDURA/M/H/1
Saw that, had a speculative trifecta, saw they pretty much ran the race with sirens going off etc, turned off the tv and checked my account half an hour later expecting an abandoned race refund and saw the dividends come up abd then calmly added mildura trots to my list of places i will never bet again

Saw that, had a speculative trifecta, saw they pretty much ran the race with sirens going off etc, turned off the tv and checked my account half an hour later expecting an abandoned race refund and saw the dividends come up abd then calmly added mildura trots to my list of places i will never bet again

Funny stuff.

Stewards on track waving drivers to stop, sirens going off for a lap, caller announcing he had been advised it was a no race.

Anything for turnover....
There was a harness race at Ballarat about 15 years ago where 2 drivers fell but the horses continued. One driverless horse was cruising along behind the leader. The Clerk of the course went in between the horses, grabbed it and pulled it out of the race causing all sorts of havoc, Stewards decision. ....scratch a couple of horses out the back and call it a race. Honestly the most incompetent decision i ever saw.

Le Romain the class in the Missile but looks unders for mine
Always wary of horses first up this time of year still 2 months away from their grand final re their fitness and especially on a typical sydney borderline slow/heavy track. Will be looking for something thats been up a while then just back the horse where the late betfair money has gone on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back