Photoshop August/Sept Photoshop Competition - Win a 12 Month Bigfooty Platinum Account!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a go at these and win a 12 month Bigfooty platinum account!
What you get:

Platinum Memberships:
No Banner Ads: Platinum Members see no external banner ads within the web forums or on the BigFooty App.

-1000MB of Media storage: Platinum Members can have up to 1000MB in their Media Gallery. This is 200MB for standard members.
Change User Name: Change own username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.

-No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
-Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
-Reorganise your Medals: Change the order your medals appear under your profile.
-Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
-Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file upload size can be up to 2 MB, four times that of normal members.
-More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 12 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 4 people.
-Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers - JOIN THE CLUB!

Photoshop one or both of these for a chance to win!
Winners will be judged for humour and originality
Please keep your shoops clean and within Bigfooty rules, cheers 🤗

6F6E5EF2-3A79-4A6F-9E9B-5D5F8FAB9CCC.jpeg

745E543B-83F1-445F-91FA-5408DA6BC8E0.jpeg

Entries close in about 4 weeks

A bit of help for you:

tom.png

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the best way to do photoshop?any advice bearing in mind I am a dinosaur but pretty I.T savvy. Software cost?
Most phones have an advanced editor that can do it pretty easily. Otherwise if on PC pixlr can handle a lot of it.

What is the best way to do photoshop?any advice bearing in mind I am a dinosaur but pretty I.T savvy. Software cost?
I have no special editing softwear, when I had a mac (needs repair now) I just used the standard cut/paste function. Now I have downloaded this and it took me about 2 hours today of playing with it to make that balcony one. I have absolutely no skills in shop, just ******* around and learning.

And also this one

Ive just got both free on my ipad. If you google ‘free photo editing software’ you might find others that suit you, most come with tutorials too if you have the time :)
Sometimes the most basic ones are the best and funniest, like Elton Johns Wig Single Ladies one up there, obviously he has no skills but great humour and imagination 😛

Love you EJW 🤗

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I have no special editing softwear, when I had a mac (needs repair now) I just used the standard cut/paste function. Now I have downloaded this and it took me about 2 hours today of playing with it to make that balcony one. I have absolutely no skills in shop, just ******* around and learning.

And also this one

Ive just got both free on my ipad. If you google ‘free photo editing software’ you might find others that suit you, most come with tutorials too if you have the time :)
Sometimes the most basic ones are the best and funniest, like Elton Johns Wig Single Ladies one up there, obviously he has no skills but great humour and imagination 😛

Love you EJW 🤗
Correct, I have zero skills.

I don't have photoshop. I just use MS Paint.

I think if it's funny, sometimes it doesn't even need to be good.

I have had a bit of a go but nothing serious as yet. I will make it a project this weekend.I appreciate your help. I looked at catman again earlier . rofl
Look forward to seeing it 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back