Auntie Caro appreciation thread

Ocker

?Premiershipmond?
May 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Footy Classified back...I've missed Caro bitch slapping Hutchie, warms the heart.
Nothing better than conflicted Hutchie turning purple and squirming in his seat...when's he going to learn he's no match for the queen.

Took her about 5 mins in - I love that she's a Tiger.

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
what did she say?
She said, in an around about way, "Footy Classifies needs some viewers, and so does the Footy Show, so lets create some controversy because it's our job"

parmy2balmey

stay moderated
Sep 15, 2016
under the bain marie
AFL Club
Richmond
remember when she used to leak everything from her boardroom mates and we were a rabble. whacked a few of our boys based on nothing but rumour over the journey as well. snout in the trough with all the other muckrakers.

glorified gossip columnist. her only outstanding feature is her willingness to clip the afl and her peers, and that she’s a tiger

clap clap

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
remember when she used to leak everything from her boardroom mates and we were a rabble. whacked a few of our boys based on nothing but rumour over the journey as well. snout in the trough with all the other muckrakers.

glorified gossip columnist. her only outstanding feature is her willingness to clip the afl and her peers, and that she’s a tiger

clap clap

Spot on. Go ask what Chris Newman, King, Gale and a few others think of her. Was persona non grata at Richmond for a long time. Tries to pass off her hunches oops I mean opinions as fact all the time.

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Spot on. Go ask what Chris Newman, King, Gale and a few others think of her. Was persona non grata at Richmond for a long time. Tries to pass off her hunches oops I mean opinions as fact all the time.

I’m sorry but I definitely support Caro 100 per cent . She flies the flag for the Tigers at every opportunity, great fir us in particular the bad old days as Robbo Niall Connolly et al were pumping Essendrug. It was unbearable to listen or read the paper . Eddie van know it all knows she had his measure . She had bought them all to heel . I love work she did in the drug scandal , told her version of the truth and has only backed down when proven wrong. And keep in mind she has had to put up with so much crap that a male counterpart never would . That’s a fact . A true trailblazer fir others .

Stop eating our own , that’s old Richmond .

Go Tigers!! 2 sleeps to go !!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
I’m sorry but I definitely support Caro 100 per cent . She flies the flag for the Tigers at every opportunity, great fir us in particular the bad old days as Robbo Niall Connolly et al were pumping Essendrug. It was unbearable to listen or read the paper . Eddie van know it all knows she had his measure . She had bought them all to heel . I love work she did in the drug scandal , told her version of the truth and has only backed down when proven wrong. And keep in mind she has had to put up with so much crap that a male counterpart never would . That’s a fact . A true trailblazer fir others .

Stop eating our own , that’s old Richmond .

Go Tigers!! 2 sleeps to go !!

She’s actually stuck the boots into us more than she’s “flown the flag”. Not that I mind that. A journo has to be unbiased. It’s her continually incorrect reporting based on opinion that shits me and her attitude when she gets challenged about being wrong. North+Brayshaw. Classic. She made a total fool of herself with her incessant bleating about him and going to the Gold Coast. I’m not a Brayshaw fan, but she owes that bloke an apology.

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
She’s actually stuck the boots into us more than she’s “flown the flag”. Not that I mind that. A journo has to be unbiased. It’s her continually incorrect reporting based on opinion that shits me and her attitude when she gets challenged about being wrong. North+Brayshaw. Classic. She made a total fool of herself with her incessant bleating about him and going to the Gold Coast. I’m not a Brayshaw fan, but she owes that bloke an apology.

Sorry but I’m too one eyed !! Good thoughts , but I must say I love the way jeff kennett goes into attack mode on her, and I love how she just takes it in her stride !!

She is prepared to go where others wont and is happy to stick the boot into the boys club and sycophants that are to gutless to tackle the bigger issues eg (drugs saga)

Back