Minecraft AUS-HCSMP Server

Remove this Banner Ad

AusHCSMP is LAUNCHING at 6pm AEST on Thursday 30 May 2013!

aushcsmp_header.png

www.aushcsmp.com for the (temporary) website
server address is play.aushcsmp.com and it'll come online at the launch time.
twitter.com/aushcsmp for a list of player deaths and other server events and news.

AusHCSMP
Hardcore SMP Minecraft server
3hr Deathban
PVP, Raiding, Griefing all allowed and encouraged!
No towny/faction mods - almost 100% Vanilla Minecraft, as it should be!
Server hosted by one of Australia's biggest gaming networks, Games.On.Net!

For those who have not played on a Hardcore SMP Deathban server before, there is really nothing like it. Knowing that if you die, you'll be temporarily banned from the server means you take your own survival very very seriously. You'll think twice before trusting someone to build a base with. You'll learn how scary the Nether really is. You'll avoid lava and high cliffs. And most importantly, night time becomes a terrifying ordeal once again...

Come and experience lag-free Australian Hardcore SMP Minecraft, build a hidden base, stalk your enemies, betray your allies, and hunt for the mysterious Ancient treasure that is hidden somewhere on the AusHCSMP map.

I hope to see you there!

About 20 minutes in found someones base and mining operation. Took some diamonds, only enough to build a diamond sword and pick. Heard someone mining so went to kill him there were two dudes, guy killed me with the iron sword.

Quite fun. Really makes you want to get some set ups with auto farms and death traps going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I died after getting all my armour and weapons set up, by a gang bang of skeletons and creepers.

Note to self: dont go so far down into cave systems with this new server.

At least not unless you're well prepared :)

Chat has been prettied up
ScoreboardStats added, but not 100% configured how I want it yet.
and an IRC channel coming this arvo :)

I've setup an Arena NE of spawn.
If anyone ever challenges you to a duel/you want to challenge someone... do it in the arena and tell people to come watch :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back