Grand Slam Aus Open - Day 1

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Zverev looked rusty today but should improve with more matches - Can you imagine Rothenburg's meltdown on twitter if Zverev wins the AO.

Have a questions about the crowds ? They looked to be down even taking into account the 50% crowd cap - I've attended the first week on a few occasions where I focus on the outside courts and it's Jam packed with people - You need the overseas visitors back who add to the vibe of the event.
Day 1 had about 38% attendance compared to 2020.

Hey guys, I just came back from the AO.
I was wondering if there is anywhere I can find the replays for today’s matches?
keen the watch a couple of them back

Nine catch up will have them or they should

She had stacked it on a few years back but then got that Jenny Craid advertising deal and got back to a good figure.

She's said 2021 was a bad year for her with bad stuff happening. Not sure if her relationship bit the dust or if it was something else. She has seemed very emotional over the past six months, even when commentating or interviewing.
No arguments that she has a heart of gold and is a beautiful soul. Just a shame she has let herself go so much as she was a real cracker in her day.

AdelaideGT

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Bit unfair having so many and so close, literally the weekend before Australian open.

It's the same set-up as the two weeks before Wimbledon.

But it would be nice if we had an extra week downunder. They could have ATP Cup & Women's 500 in first week, Women's & Men's 500 & 250 in second week and just some 250s for the B-grade players the week prior to AO.

Is Novak playing tonight ?

magicBallFinish.webp
Will Smith Reaction GIF

Back