Politics Aussie Fascists and Nazis

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong_Sicko

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
How they avoided full-on civil war I'll never know. I know they had to 'forgive and forget' a whole lot of apartheid crime with the Truth & Reconciliation process but the amount of ethno-supremacy/race hate they still had to deal with...

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How they avoided full-on civil war I'll never know. I know they had to 'forgive and forget' a whole lot of apartheid crime with the Truth & Reconciliation process but the amount of ethno-supremacy/race hate they still had to deal with...
I don't think it could have been done without Madiba. However history might judge his post 1994 legacy without him I don't think it would have been as peaceful. de Klerk, I'd argue deserves more credit than he gets, he had the foresight, rare amongst his kind to see that Apartheid had no future and this went against everything he'd been brought up to believe. It would have been easy for him to fear monger in the lead up to the election as well which the Nationals for the most part refrained from doing.

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
Aug 1, 2002
North Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Didn't the Apartheid Saffers get creative with rearranging the swastika?

Maybe our Aussie shitstains will utilise their .01 percent of a brain cell to come up with something creative too?
My mail is it will be a narrow definition - won't include the emblems of Hungarian, Slovakian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian or Croatian fascism - Apparently Pavelic is just a misunderstood freedom fighter who the SS called "barbaric"

hiking

Rookie
Nov 13, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
how can aus crush the nazis when it's those at the very top doing the same thing.

These neo nazi groups get help from the politicians because the politicians want to manipulate parts of the community who have been left behind meaning no longer as competitive and in entitled positions.
Do you think it is going to get better?

Whether it's due to many cancelations of neo-nazi supporters/material from mainstream (social) media formats over the past year or so, but it just feels like there is much more distinction between the extreme and just conservative. Kind of like they are not trying to come off as moderate anymore and just go for it (and so get their punishments), and on the other end, the non extreme conservatives know to keep their distance as the true colours have been shown.

Maybe not better, as you can still see with protests being infiltrated. But it's clearer of peoples positions.

Ghost Patrol

Vice President of Antifa (not PRGuy)
Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks like the Spazzy Nazi chick (Ally Spazzy aka Alice McNamara) has done a false flag lefty video under a different name (Lorraine). She's the one on the right.

Not 100% sure it's her, but if it is she looking a bit worse for wear. Picture for comparison

1637668275346.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carringbush2010

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
but it just feels like there is much more distinction between the extreme and just conservative
This is news?

If extreme and conservative were one and the same nutjobs like Cotterell (the white supremacist w*****) would be running for office.

If extreme and progressive were one and the same nutjobs like Bandt or Van Baden would be in office.

Distinctly different! (thankyou god!)

Ghost Patrol

Vice President of Antifa (not PRGuy)
Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
This is news?

If extreme and conservative were one and the same nutjobs like Cotterell (the white supremacist w*****) would be running for office.

If extreme and progressive were one and the same nutjobs like Bandt or Van Baden would be in office.

Distinctly different! (thankyou god!)
Bandt is in office, you think he's an extremist?

Which Van Baden are you referring to?

Why are you comparing these people to a convicted arsonist?

Carringbush2010

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Bandt is in office, you think he's an extremist?

Which Van Baden are you referring to?

Why are you comparing these people to a convicted arsonist?
They're all nutjobs if any of them would be in power it would be detrimental to the majority. Thought that would've been obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad