Politics Aussie Fascists and (neo)Nazis

This probably deserves it's own thread given these groups are getting more and more open about their real views.

These groups are forming and breaking up, under names like The Lads Society and Antipodean Resistance. They've tried to put themselves forwards as basically conservative, "Australian values" groups but not neo-Nazis.

But, they are. They always have been. Now they're waving the flags openly.

Last edited:
Based on nothing more than my feels, there does appear to have been a concerted effort in the past couple of years to normalise their views and present a more watered-down front.

When you have Pauline and Palmer in parliament, we are passed that point

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
In the far recesses of my mind I think we have been through all this in the past

Maybe in the 1960's or 1970's with far right training camps being run in the Victorian bush

• Admin
Based on nothing more than my feels, there does appear to have been a concerted effort in the past couple of years to normalise their views and present a more watered-down front.
They've had a couple of successes in getting mums and dads along to their picnics. Then members started getting arrested with bomb making gear and that support melted away.

It became the false balance thing to interview the "other side" when neo-Nazis claimed it was unfair to call them neo-Nazis, they were just protecting the Strayan way of life and who doesn't love the Strayan way of life?

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Should have sent a bus load of hot young mixed race strippers to the camp site.......let’s find whom in the pack of nazis is a real nazi or just your regular run of the mill gay Nazi?
Let games begin.👍

Last edited:
Here's a picture of renowned defender of family values Lyle Shelton knocking about with terrorists.
Es2_SZBUwAgdJ6b

Are there neo-nazis and white supremacists out there?

Sure - they are equally small in numbers and scary in beliefs.

But after going around and branding everyone as a racist, and now the new vogue of calling everyone a white supremacist - it becomes awfully difficult to take seriously most accusations that fly.

But after going around and branding everyone as a racist, and now the new vogue of calling everyone a white supremacist - it becomes awfully difficult to take seriously most accusations that fly.
Any one of those dickheads could turn into a murderer. That is the logical conclusion to their warped ideology.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

So what do you think they are doing out in the Grampians?

Just a weekend camping trip?

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
So what do you think they are doing out in the Grampians?

Just a weekend camping trip?
As per my post above, lots of bare chested young men dancing about burning crosses and not a single woman in sight.
As the crowd chanted at the atheist convention many years ago to the Muslims in attendance, “where are your women, where are your women”.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

By their own actions shall they be condemned. It's one thing to say 'Bloody immigrants. They took our jobs!'. It's quite another to seek paramilitary and/or political power in order to start exclusionist and segregationist policies against anyone who isn't of your own ethnicity. The first lot (Group A) have concerns that can actually be addressed by an inclusionary society. Employment and financial security is a common concern across all ethnic divides, and so it only benefits society as a whole to solve it as best we can together.

The second group (Group B) - pure hate. This second group see the first group as useful idiots and a pool to recruit from. What you're saying - how some are throwing around the 'racist' and supremacist' label a little too freely - is actually true to a certain extent and in some areas it is alienating Group A from the mainstream and pushing them into the arms of Group B.

We can address unemployment without being racist. We can address ethnic crime statistics without being racist. We need to stop feeding Group B, and the way to do that is to try to answer Group A's legitimate concerns in a way that won't alienate anyone.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
woooohoooooo nazi's under the bed

Thats what happens when you read and post junk by nutjob lefties in nutjob lefty rags.

"but, but, but, its real, just look at them ! They're nazi's"
Any one of those dickheads could turn into a murderer. That is the logical conclusion to their warped ideology.
Any union thug could end up a murderer. Its only logical and inevitable.
Any mentally ill homosexual transgender with a limp calling himself Gary or Mary could end up a murderer also.

Please, try a bit harder not to spread chronic paranoid hate.
Deal with those insecurities first, and stay away from those toilet paper rags.

I'm sure we'll be fine, thanks.

woooohoooooo nazi's under the bed
Or, singing neo-Nazi songs and burning crosses in the bush. And sharing photos and videos of it all online.

1612505691901.png

Thats what happens when you read and post junk by nutjob lefties in nutjob lefty rags.

"but, but, but, its real, just look at them ! They're nazi's"

Any union thug could end up a murderer. Its only logical and inevitable.
Murder is not a tenet of unionism.

Murder is a tenet of Nazism.

Any mentally ill homosexual transgender with a limp calling himself Gary or Mary could end up a murderer also.

Please, try a bit harder not to spread chronic paranoid hate.
Deal with those insecurities first, and stay away from those toilet paper rags.
What do the papers have to do with it?

I'm sure we'll be fine, thanks.
You being... ?

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Nahhh
Still not reaching for what they want. You did it for them.

They look no more threatening than a roaming pack of Black Lives Matter sheep attacking a statue and burning businesses.

Its a free country.
If some nutters want to bend a knee to a violent and pathetic overseas lefty mob, so be it. Thats fine by me.
i other flogs want to play dress ups and go for bushwalks i'm ok with that also.

Cheers

They look no more threatening
Oh yeah: they look like complete w***er mummy's boys.

Doesn't mean they aren't bathing in hateful ideology and gearing up for violence.

Back