Politics Aussie Fascists and (neo)Nazis

Remove this Banner Ad

woooohoooooo nazi's under the bed

Thats what happens when you read and post junk by nutjob lefties in nutjob lefty rags.

"but, but, but, its real, just look at them ! They're nazi's"

Any union thug could end up a murderer. Its only logical and inevitable.
Any mentally ill homosexual transgender with a limp calling himself Gary or Mary could end up a murderer also.

Please, try a bit harder not to spread chronic paranoid hate.
Deal with those insecurities first, and stay away from those toilet paper rags.

I'm sure we'll be fine, thanks.
LOL.
Tinfoilman to the rescue.
Nice sook.

woooohoooooo nazi's under the bed

Thats what happens when you read and post junk by nutjob lefties in nutjob lefty rags.

"but, but, but, its real, just look at them ! They're nazi's"

Any union thug could end up a murderer. Its only logical and inevitable.
Any mentally ill homosexual transgender with a limp calling himself Gary or Mary could end up a murderer also.

Please, try a bit harder not to spread chronic paranoid hate.
Deal with those insecurities first, and stay away from those toilet paper rags.

I'm sure we'll be fine, thanks.
The whole ideology is centred around anti Islam, anti Judaism, and anti anything not white. Brenton Tarrant was active in the chat forums that Thomas Sewell was involved in and Sewell even tried to get him involved before he disappeared then popped up in Christchurch. Sewell has even said they want to free him once the ‘revolution is complete’.

Yeah, and I am more concerned about a unionist.

Don’t come Monday.

how can aus crush the nazis when it's those at the very top doing the same thing.

These neo nazi groups get help from the politicians because the politicians want to manipulate parts of the community who have been left behind meaning no longer as competitive and in entitled positions.

Fraser Anning was pretty out there.
Yeah he was a scumbag. An absolute dog of the highest caliber. But are there that many other types that could be influenced so heavily? We’ve seen Pauline Hanson embarrass herself with the how to sell a massacre fiasco, along with Ashby and Dixon. I doubt they’d be as open and blatant in their disclosures anymore despite harbouring racist views still.

Slackbastard:

Today, it would appear that at least three of the neo-Nazis belonging to the NSN and featured in the stories — Daniel Todisco, Ari Fink and Vinnie O’Neill — have experienced some technical difficulties at their workplaces as a result of the reportage.

But that’s the conclusion of any ideology when taken to an extreme isn’t it? Whether it’s religious, race based or political
Not every ideology promotes violence and white supremacy though. They are immediately placed at the top of the line because their ideologies are based upon ethnic cleansing. It’s pretty concerning. For a group that idealises Brenton Tarrant I’d be striking them off as a terrorist threat immediately.

It’s as serious as someone popping up who is an extreme Muslim saying they want to carry on the work of Bin Laden. Imagine if some lunatic started perpetuating those views in Melbourne or Sydney? They’d be jumped on in an instant by the media and police forces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they were big into environmentalism.

Bolt would of course play the logical fallacy that if all A’s are B, that must mean all B’s are A. He’s a convicted racist, though. And not a journalist.

Yeah they were big into environmentalism.

Bolt would of course play the logical fallacy that if all A’s are B, that must mean all B’s are A. He’s a convicted racist, though. And not a journalist.
I don’t read the sun and never will but with regard to the neo Nazi cells in Australia he has either written nothing or written something to even play it.

Okay I'll pop my head up again.

I watched this steaming pile of crap last week, the NSN are the wanna bees, they have their 20 minute vetting process and then shazam you're in in. You can then sit round in Rowville LOL and chant blood & honour.

These idiots would not get within a million mile of the actual Australian chapter of Blood & Honour, the vetting process is akin to that of an OMCG as these guys are the actual heavy hitters with actual links to C18, and bloody scary. Sewell would be fetching drinks and sweeping the floors for a minimum of 5 years.

I watched this steaming pile of crap last week, the NSN are the wanna bees, they have their 20 minute vetting process and then shazam you're in in. You can then sit round in Rowville LOL and chant blood & honour.

These idiots would not get within a million mile of the actual Australian chapter of Blood & Honour, the vetting process is akin to that of an OMCG as these guys are the actual heavy hitters with actual links to C18, and bloody scary. Sewell would be fetching drinks and sweeping the floors for a minimum of 5 years.
You think they’re irrelevant?

How’s the Age saying Patrick O’Sullivan is in his ‘late 30s/40s’? Nearly spat out my coffee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back