Politics Aussie Fascists and (neo)Nazis

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious questions then. If we are to say that the right to protest in a democracy applies to some but not all, who gets to make the distinction between those who can and can't, and by what criteria?

What I see is anti-police types wishing that the police had more power.
america burn GIF

Serious questions then. If we are to say that the right to protest in a democracy applies to some but not all, who gets to make the distinction between those who can and can't, and by what criteria?

What I see is anti-police types wishing that the police had more power.
These campaigners aren't protesters
20221001_214200.jpg

You know how I know this?
Cops use rubber bullets on protestors.
I mean that and the hate speech on their signs and the fact that they are actual neo nazi scum

But yeah keep defending them

View attachment 1523601

I mean that and the hate speech on their signs and the fact that they are actual neo nazi scum

Chill out on the histrionics, you'll need your energy for spray painting ACAB on the skatepark later on with the other edgy teens. It's not a protest if they're not getting hit with rubber bullets? Geez.

Chill out on the histrionics, you'll need your energy for spray painting ACAB on the skatepark later on with the other edgy teens. It's not a protest if they're not getting hit with rubber bullets? Geez.
Keep defending nazis mate, we know what that makes you

View attachment 1523601

Wow,great pic,that's some violent confrontation there.
Cop in foreground scratching her head out of boredom.
Is that Ghost Patrol asking inane questions in the background?

View attachment 1523721
just for comparison here, this was the protest at CPAC.
So you're comparing actual nazis at a family event promoting hate against LGBTQI+ people to people protesting outside a Conservative Think Tank event.

Yes seems very normal

So you're comparing actual nazis at a family event promoting hate against LGBTQI+ people to people protesting outside a Conservative Think Tank event.

Yes seems very normal
Common thread being police protecting Nazis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do fans of Australian soccer clubs with Croatian roots now count as Nazis?

Is making nazi salutes during a WTC make you more or less likely to be a nazi?

Hmmm. Let’s ask a classical liberal on twitter with some Roman philosopher as his pic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

View attachment 1523601

Those people could do so many more productive things than what they currently are. They could help cure cancers by being voluntarily irradiated to chart rogue cell growth clusters, or enjoy the constant warmth of a sunbed until melanoma after melanoma appeared.

So many better things they could be doing with their time...

View attachment 1523601

Cops also arrest and impose court orders on protest leaders before the event.

Why the soft touch on people seeking to harm minority groups?

Cops also arrest and impose court orders on protest leaders before the event.

Why the soft touch on people seeking to harm minority groups?
I'm not familiar with law in respect to protests. Do you know if those options were available within bounds of the law in this instance?

I'm not familiar with law in respect to protests. Do you know if those options were available within bounds of the law in this instance?
****ed if I know - the cops can conjure all sorts of crap out of thin air when it's a climate or worker protest.

*ed if I know - the cops can conjure all sorts of crap out of thin air when it's a climate or worker protest.
Think a part of the reason climate and worker's protests wind up getting more kickback from police compared to these turds is due to the difference in scale. 5 dickheads holding up a series of hate slogans under the auspices of political protest is not difficult to control; 20 thousand protestors chanting slogans and you're outnumbered by more than 1000 to one and you're jumpy because some of them are yelling in your face.

It's not hard to see why police would escalate in those circumstances. Individuals can be extremely smart, but a mob is only as smart as its dumbest member.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back